Why you'll love Hopton...
There are few better double acts combining interior luxury with exterior beauty than our caravans for sale at Hopton. This heavenly holiday park is sat in the south of Norfolk, on a beautiful untouched stretch of coastline dotted with quaint villages and lush countryside. An owners-only lounge and gym are there for your exclusive use, and the park is full of other fantastic facilities like a a modern Marina Lounge entertainment venue, a nine-hole golf course and an indoor swimming pool, which you can enjoy with your very own owners’ swimming times.
* New developments listed as Coming Soon on this page will have opening dates that are subject to final planning permission. We've used imagery and video of similar venues, facilities and activities from another park to give you a picture of what's launching at this park in 2023. The final facility or activity may look a little different when they open at this park.
Experience the benefits of Haven holiday home ownership at Hopton
Book your visit with our team or download a brochure to learn more.
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodge holiday homes for sale across at Hopton
Incredible value for money caravans ideal for the first-time buyer
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at Hopton
NERF Training Camp
Covered outdoor pool
NERF Training Camp
Mini Aerial Adventure
Grass Head Creations
Food and drink
The Garden House
Bertie's Ice Cream
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Hopton
Some of the many things to do at Hopton Holiday Village include the epic SplashZone indoor pool, jaw-dropping events arena, The Marina Bar and Stage and of course the gorgeous beach directly accessible from the park. Take a short drive to Pleasurewood Hills Theme Park for fairground fun or hire a boat and explore the tranquil Norfolk Broads.
Pettitts Animal Adventure Park
Sea Life Centre
Great Yarmouth Beach
Pleasurewood Hills Theme Park
- There’s enticing entertainment throughout the day at the Marina Bar and Stage, and the Oodles family amusements is another centre of fun
- The indoor pool has some pretty neat water features including an awesome flume
- NewCovered outdoor pool
- We've added a roof to the existing outdoor pool to expand our year-round swimming availability.
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- Owners' Lounge
- The Owners' Lounge is the hub of our owner community and it's where you can get together with other owners and enjoy a wide range of owners-only events such as Wine Club
- The Garden House
- The Garden House offers a delicious range of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes, snacks and a wide array of hot and cold drinks.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach, and restaurant terrace; and nearby areas to walk that'll make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- Mini archery
- Let your little ones have a go at learning a new skill
- NewInflatable Arena
- Now open. Get ready to bounce into the action on this inflatable obstacle course! (Typically open March-October, weather dependent).
- NewClimbing Wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- Seaside Slime
- Endless fun as kids make their own slime with colours, glitter and much more
- Papa Johns
- Enjoy a tasty Papa Johns pizza takeaway on park
- NewMini Aerial Adventure
- Your little ones put their agility to the test on the Mini Aerial Adventure
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt.
- Adventure Golf
- It's pretty much crazy golf but bigger, crazier and more exciting
- Firelighting Techniques
- Essential for any young explorer, this Bushcraft activity will give you the know-how to safely light a fire using things found in the wild. Our Ranger will teach you all the necessary skills and you’ll put them into practice there and then.
- Archery Coaching
- Got a strong arm and steady eye? Why not become a bowman? With help from our expert instructors you’ll be firing like Robin Hood in no time. So, keep your eye keen, draw back that bow and let’s hit the bullseye!
- Grass Head Creations
- Make your own cute little grass head at our Grass Head Creations
- Nine-hole golf course
- Take some time to tee off on our nine-hole golf course, which you can also play as 18-holes.
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's.
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
- Soft play
- Little ones will love running around in our soft play area
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveOwners' Gym
- Work up a sweat and keep active in our private gym, exclusively for owners.
- ExclusiveWine Club
- Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
- ExclusiveSummer Spectacular
- Dance till you drop and make memories with family and friends at our annual Summer Spectacular.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Swim
- Enjoy a leisurely swim and take advantage of private swim times every morning from 8-9am just for owners.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Day Trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveQuiz Night
- Are you up for the quiz night challenge? We hold various quiz nights throughout the year, a fun night for you and your families.
Enquiries0333 202 1460
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Hopton?
Other parks nearby...
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
Let2own is a contractual lettings product that offers eligible owners a guaranteed letting income at a preferential rate (calculated each year) in exchange for a stipulated number of letting breaks. It also allows eligible owners to pay their site fees and receive their letting income in 12 equal monthly instalments; the monthly site fee amount charged by Haven will be after deduction of the letting income.
Let2own is available to new customer holiday home purchases made through Haven. It is not applicable to part-exchanges or private sales and cannot be used in conjunction with our ‘Free Site Fees’ offer. Available on new & pre-owned holiday homes that are less than 7 years old from the date of manufacture. Available at all Haven parks with the exclusion of Cardigan View, Far Grange, Garreg Wen, Riviere Sands and Seaview.
10% deposit required. Subject to availability. Owners that are financing the purchase of their holiday home through one of Haven’s finance providers and that are accepted on to the Let2own service will pay the monthly finance cost to their finance provider and their site fee payment to Haven.
The £469 is based on an average from price across 25% of eligible parks under Let2own. An example of how the cost is broken down between site fee payment and finance payment is based on a per month price of £469.67 derived from the purchase of a £28,995 Atlas Cove 2020, located at Golden Sands and is comprised of the ^monthly finance payment of £434.82 to purchase the Holiday Home (paid to the finance provider) and monthly site fee payment of £416.67 (paid to Haven), less the deduction of the monthly earned letting income of £336.83 and monthly discount for purchasing with Haven of £45.00. The holiday home price and letting income received will vary by make, model and location. The monthly site fee payment does not include running costs e.g. utilities, rates & insurance, and add-ons requested at point of sale.
^Representative finance example for the holiday home £28,995, less deposit of £2,899.50, gives a loan amount of £26,095.50. 84 x monthly payments of £434.83. Total charge for credit £10,430.37. Total amount payable £39,425.37 which includes the deposit amount. The interest rate is 5.71% fixed. 10.6% APR (representative). The holiday home price in this representative finance example does not include 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at the point of sale. Subject to status and availability.
Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
*Free 2023 site fees when you buy a Haven holiday home
Offer is applicable to new customer purchases made through Haven from 20 January 2023, completing by 31 December 2023.
Offer excludes part-exchanges or private sales. Available on new & pre-owned holiday homes at the following selected parks only; Kent Coast (excluding short, narrow, copper and bronze pitches), Berwick, Burnham-on-Sea, Craig Tara (excluding short, narrow, copper and bronze pitches) on Arran View pitches 1-100 only, Far Grange, Golden Sands, Haggerston Castle, Hopton, The Orchards, Cleethorpes Beach, Skegness (excluding pitches under 32ft) and Weymouth Bay.
A credit equivalent to the value of your site fees due in 2023 will be applied to your account balance on completion of your purchase for use against your running costs e.g. utilities, after-sale add-ons e.g storage boxes or site fees. It cannot be applied to your purchase or refunded in cash.
Subject to availability and status. Deposit required. Access to your holiday home is subject to park opening times.
Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, discount, or promotion. Offer may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Full site fees will be payable for subsequent years.
Images are shown for representational purposes. Parks cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
†10K cheaper on average than anywhere else
Average prices for our new and used holiday homes have been compared nationally against the average of publicly available data taken from across the holiday home operator sector. Price comparisons are based on size, features, specifications and region of the holiday home. Comparison excludes 14ft wide new holiday homes. Price of the holiday home will vary by park and model. Price comparison data correct as of 9th May 2023. Finance options available. Subject to availability and status, deposit required.
Holiday home price includes siting, connections and standard accessories. It does not include 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at point of sale. Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
^Pre-owned holiday homes from £19,995
Holiday home price is based on a pre-owned holiday home and includes siting, connections and standard accessories. Price excludes 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at point of sale. Subject to status and availability. Price is available at selected parks, as at 21 September 2023 excluding Blue Dolphin, Berwick, Caister, Church Farm, Cala Gran, Combe Haven, Cardigan View, Devon Cliffs, Doniford Bay, Greenacres, Garreg Wen, Hafan y Mor, Kiln Park, Lydstep Beach, Marton Mere, Presthaven, Perran Sands, Primrose Valley, Quay West, Reighton Sands, Rockley Park, Seashore, Seton Sands and Wild Duck. Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.