Caravans for sale at HoptonNorfolk NR31 9BW
Why you'll love Hopton...
There are few better double acts combining interior luxury with exterior beauty than our caravans for sale at Hopton. This heavenly holiday park is sat in the south of Norfolk, on a beautiful untouched stretch of coastline dotted with quaint villages and lush countryside. An owners-only lounge and gym are there for your exclusive use, and the park is full of other fantastic facilities like a a modern Marina Lounge entertainment venue, a nine-hole golf course and an indoor swimming pool, which you can enjoy with your very own owners’ swimming times.
* New developments listed as Coming Soon on this page will have opening dates that are subject to final planning permission. We've used imagery and video of similar venues, facilities and activities from another park to give you a picture of what's launching at this park in 2023. The final facility or activity may look a little different when they open at this park.
What's at Hopton
Take a closer look at Hopton
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodges currently for sale across all 38 of our beautiful parks.
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at Hopton
Mini Aerial Adventure
Grass Head Creations
Food and drink
The Garden House
Bertie's Ice Cream
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Hopton
Some of the many things to do at Hopton Holiday Village include the epic SplashZone indoor pool, jaw-dropping events arena, The Marina Bar and Stage and of course the gorgeous beach directly accessible from the park. Take a short drive to Pleasurewood Hills Theme Park for fairground fun or hire a boat and explore the tranquil Norfolk Broads.
Pettitts Animal Adventure Park
Sea Life Centre
Great Yarmouth Beach
Pleasurewood Hills Theme Park
- There’s enticing entertainment throughout the day at the Marina Bar and Stage, and the Oodles family amusements is another centre of fun
- The indoor pool has some pretty neat water features including an awesome flume
- Coming soonA second indoor pool
- We're adding a roof to the existing outdoor pool to expand our year-round swimming availability.
- Owners' Lounge
- The Owners' Lounge is the hub of our owner community and it's where you can get together with other owners and enjoy a wide range of owners-only events such as Wine Club
- The Garden House
- The Garden House offers a delicious range of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes, snacks and a wide array of hot and cold drinks.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach, and restaurant terrace; and nearby areas to walk that'll make your pooches' tails wag.
- Mini archery
- Let your little ones have a go at learning a new skill
- Coming soonInflatable Arena
- New for Spring 2023, bounce into the action on this inflatable obstacle course!
- NewClimbing Wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- Seaside Slime
- Endless fun as kids make their own slime with colours, glitter and much more
- Papa John's
- Enjoy a tasty Papa John's pizza takeaway on park
- NewMini Aerial Adventure
- Your little ones put their agility to the test on the Mini Aerial Adventure
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt
- Adventure Golf
- It's pretty much crazy golf but bigger, crazier and more exciting
- Firelighting Techniques
- Young explorers can get to grips with this age-old technique in a structured session
- Archery Coaching
- Practice firing your arrows with Robin Hood-like precision
- Grass Head Creations
- Make your own cute little grass head at our Grass Head Creations
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveOwners' Gym
- Work up a sweat and keep active in our private gym, exclusively for owners.
- ExclusiveWine Club
- Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
- ExclusiveSummer Spectacular
- Dance till you drop and make memories with family and friends at our annual Summer Spectacular.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Swim
- Enjoy a leisurely swim and take advantage of private swim times every morning from 8-9am just for owners.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Day Trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveQuiz Night
- Are you up for the quiz night challenge? We hold various quiz nights throughout the year, a fun night for you and your families.
Enquiries0333 202 1460
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Hopton?
Other parks nearby...
Rivers, lakes, woodland, coast, owning a holiday home at Wild Duck in Norfolk is about as good as it gets for immersing yourself in nature.
- Owners' Lounge
- Gt. Yarmouth nearby
- Dogs welcome
You couldn’t get closer to the beachfront if you tried, from your own holiday home it’s less than a stone’s throw.
- Beach access
- Great Yarmouth
- The Coast House
From the beauty of the Norfolk Broads to the historic Caister Village, it's yours to explore from your very own holiday home.
- Beach access
- Indoor pool
- Mash and Barrel
- Adventure Village
Immerse yourself on the classic British Seaside holiday with the Victorian pleasure pier and soft sandy beaches right from your own holiday home.
- Owner's leisure
- Coastal location
- Fishing lake
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.