Thornwick Bay is perfectly perched at a clifftop summit overlooking the North Sea. You'll have direct access to a beach within these magnificent natural structures and a walk further along the coastline throws up amazing photo opportunities. There are an impressive 187 conveniently located pitches, catering for everything from a tent to the fanciest of motorhomes. You won’t just be close to the scenery- all of the home comforts available to you on the park are a short walk away from your pitch.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Thornwick Bay
Take a closer look at Thornwick Bay
Accommodation at Thornwick Bay
Pitch up perfectly with us
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Food and drink
The Lighthouse Bar & Restaurant
Food & drink venues
Things to do near Thornwick Bay
Whether you’re looking a bite to eat or you’re the ultimate foodie, a meal or beverage at the Lighthouse Bar and Restaurant is spectacular. The modern facilities on the park are complimented by the impressive range of things to do in this area of Yorkshire. The Bempton Cliffs is something we think you can’t miss out on!
Scarborough SEA LIFE Sanctuary
- Wash block
- Our heated shower blocks are conveniently located for you to freshen up. There are 6 family changing rooms, baby changing facilities as well as accessible showers and W/C
- Entertainment venue and Show Bar
- There’s entertainment throughout the day and evening at Thornwick Bay for all generations, and the FunWorks amusements arcade bring a seaside favourite to the park
- Room for dogs
- Well behaved dogs are welcome on our touring and camping parks for only £1 per dog, per night, with a maximum of two dogs per booking
- There’s a whole host of activities to choose from at Thornwick Bay, including Archery, Segways, Nature Rockz and bike hire for a real coastal discovery
- Outdoor spaces
- The stunning headland location and the wildlife rich nature areas dotted the park around are just some of the natural perks at Thornwick Bay. It's a great place to be outside so there's lots of outdoor activities and comfy seating areas to make the most of the views.
- Indoor pool
- Our indoor pool is great for a splash and swim and is heated to make it comfortable whatever the temperature outside. You’ll love the water slide and paddling pool.
- Adventure trail
- At Haven, we’re all about discovering the great British outdoors and you can do just that with our adventure trail. Follow this mysterious route around the park and be amazed.
- The Lighthouse Bar & Restaurant
- The Lighthouse Bar and Restaurant is a great place to grab a meal and sports a splendid terrace opposite a sand pit and play area for children.
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs
- Firelighting Techniques
- Young explorers can get to grips with this age-old technique in a structured session
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Seaside Slime
- Endless fun as kids make their own slime with colours, glitter and much more
- Archery Coaching
- Practice firing your arrows with Robin Hood-like precision
- Mini Sports
- Kids have fun and thrills with a whole host of exciting mini sports
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Grab a paint brush and get creative with your little ones
- Bike Hire
- Explore the coast on two wheels with bike hire at this park.
- Join in with the fun on our Segways
Other parks nearby...
More from Haven
Everything you need to about touring and camping before and during your stay with us on one handy page.
Our Haven Promise is part of every booking and you don't need to do a thing. From booking flexibility to our super high cleaning standards, we've got you covered.