2023 pitch developments
We're committed to continually investing in our parks year on year, developing new and existing areas of our parks to add more holiday homes and create even more opportunities for people to experience the Haven ownership lifestyle. Take a look below to learn about the exciting new developments at each park.
Allhallows has seen some significant investment over the past couple of years. A new Marina Lounge and a brand new Adventure Village are just two of the exciting attractions. There's never been a better time to become an owner at this fantastic holiday park
- Located in a quiet area of the park
- Fantastic countryside and estuary views
- New development is dog friendly
Quay West, South Wales
We've expanded our existing area at Milkwood Way to include 5 new pitches for owners. Find out how you can secure your spot in this beautiful woodland setting.
- Woodland setting - secluded and quiet
- Spacious setting
- Away from hustle and bustle of the park but still within short walking distance of main facilities.
Thornwick Bay, Yorkshire
In Spring 2023, we will open the expanded development of our lakeside communities at Thornton, Ripley, Eavestone and Winscar adding even more space for holiday home ownership at Thornwick Bay.
- Lake views
- Walking distance to main facilities
- A secluded and tranquil area of the park
- Two guaranteed dedicated parking spaces
Thorpe Park, Lincolnshire
There are 26 new pitches launching in the Heron area of the park in 2023, located a short walking distance to the beach and the main facilities at the park.
- Close to the beach
- Close to the park's main facilities
- Dedicated car-parking at each pitch for two cars
Get in touch
If you would like to learn more about any of our new developments or owning at our parks we would be only too glad to help. We definitely recommend seeing these new pitch areas in situ, to see how they fit into the beautiful landscape of the park. You can book a visit below.