Why you'll love Primrose Valley...
Primrose Valley is nestled in one of the prime seaside spots in Yorkshire. The park is large and vibrant with a whole host of facilities that perfectly compliment the scenic North Sea backdrop. Touring is taken care of with warmth and gusto. There are 35 pitches occupying a beautifully landscaped area just a short distance from the heart of the action. Whether you’re an all-action thrill seeker or simply looking to escape the hustle and bustle of the city, Primrose Valley gives you an experience tailored to your needs.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Primrose Valley
Take a closer look at Primrose Valley
Take a virtual tour of Slim Chickens at Primrose Valley
Take a virtual tour of the Lakehouse Bar and Restaurant at Primrose Valley
Accommodation at Primrose Valley
Pitch up perfectly with us
What's new and coming soon at Primrose Valley
Grass Head Creations
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Mini Aerial Adventure
Food and drink
Costa Tuk Tuk
Mash and Barrel
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Primrose Valley
Every day at Primrose Valley is as different as you wish. With direct beach access, the park is perfect for a stroll along the Yorkshire coast. There are two thrilling indoor swimming pools complete with slides and a scenic lake for some fishing. The beautiful Lakehouse Restaurant and Bar is a pristine setting for some wining and dining.
Seaside towns nearby
Scarborough SEA LIFE Sanctuary
Playdale Farm Park
- The indoor Adventure Pool at Primrose Valley headlines the water options here, and there's the Lakeside indoor and outdoor pool too
- The Lakehouse
- Enjoy delicious dinner breakfast, lunch and dinner in the modern Lakehouse restaurant. Not hungry? Relax and enjoy a refreshing hot and cold beverage from our varied selection.
- There’s plenty of entertainment to choose from at the magnificent Primrose Valley
- Lake activities
- There's plenty of fun to be had at the lake, including water sports for you to try on your time away. Have some coaching or hire a kayak or pedalo and take to the water under your own direction.
- Beach access
- Relax with breath-taking views of unspoilt coastline and a beautiful beach of golden sand to explore below the park
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms, and they can share your pitch with you for just £1 per dog, per night (up to two dogs per pitch). On the park, there's a dog-friendly beach, and restaurant terrace; and nearby there's areas to walk that'll make your pooches' tails wag.
- Wash block
- The heated wash block is conveniently located for you to freshen up. It has a family room, baby changing facilities and accessible WCs/ showers. Nearby is a covered dishwashing area, elsan and waste disposal points.
- Spacious touring area
- There's plenty of room to get comfy and make your own fun in our spacious touring area
- Coming soonBungee trampolines
- Prepare yourself for the ride of your life with a go on our magnificent bungee trampolines, arriving for spring 2023
- Grass Head Creations
- Make your own cute little grass head at our Grass Head Creations
- Archery Coaching
- Practice firing your arrows with Robin Hood-like precision
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Grab a paint brush and get creative with your little ones
- Mini Sports
- Kids have fun and thrills with a whole host of exciting mini sports
- Aerial Adventure
- Feel on top of the world as you navigate our aerial adventure course
- The Jump
- Experience a thrilling rush of adrenaline as you take one big jump
- Mini Aerial Adventure
- Your little ones put their agility to the test on the Mini Aerial Adventure
- Join in with the fun on our Segways
- Coming soonCosta Tuk Tuk
- Providing that much needed caffeine fix on the go, the Costa Tuk-tuk arrives Spring 2023.
- The FunWorks amusement arcade is full of fun for all the family
- Burger King®
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items at Burger King®
- Mash and Barrel
- Our signature serving of Mash and Barrel brings brilliant classics and family favourites at breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Papa John's
- Enjoy a tasty Papa John's pizza takeaway on park
- Millie's Cookies
- Grab a delicious sweet treat from Millie's Cookies
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- NewSlim Chickens
- Slim Chickens offers a fresh, diverse menu that includes hand-breaded chicken tenders, perfectly fried wings, and delicious craft sandwiches.
- Seaside Treats
- Grab all your sweets from our seaside treats stand. You’ll love the ice cream and waffles. Don’t forget to try the coffee too!
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs
Other parks nearby...
More from Haven
Everything you need to about touring and camping before and during your stay with us on one handy page.
Our Haven Promise is part of every booking and you don't need to do a thing. From booking flexibility to our super high cleaning standards, we've got you covered.