Why our guests love Craig Tara...
Caravan holidays at Craig Tara are perfect for toddlers, babies and adventure seekers alike. Our Splashaway Bay multi-level water complex and all-weather Airspace sports hall will leave you feeling exhilarated. Whatever the weather, our spectacular Lighthouse Harbour Adventure Village will have the whole family on the go all day long. Or for days where you just feel like spending quiet time together, take a stroll along the rugged Ayrshire coast and take in the Scottish countryside. Please note: The golf course may not be open for the 2023 season.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Craig Tara
Accommodation at Craig Tara
What's new and coming soon at Craig Tara
Virtual Batting Pro
The Crazy Climber
Mini Aerial Adventure
The Drop and The Extreme Drop
Interactive Sand Play
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Food and drink
The Brigs of Ayr
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Craig Tara
The beauty of the Scottish coast is in reach at Craig Tara, with rugged coastline to explore and idyllic beaches for miles. And with our exciting pool, Splashaway Bay and spectacular Lighthouse Harbour Adventure Village full of activities, you’ll never be stuck for something to do on the park.
Isle of Arran
Robert Burns Birthplace Museum
South Beach, Ayr
- Splashaway Bay
- Splashaway Bay is one of the biggest indoor swimming pool complexes in Scotland. Guests can swim, enjoy the flume, slides and a whole host of spectacular water features.
- Adventure Village
- This all-weather, state-of-the-art leisure facility is overflowing with new adventures. Adrenaline-fuelled activities include The Crazy Climber, and Adrena-Line, a multi-directional zip wire. Creative types will enjoy the Creative Studio; and there's a bar and an indoor crazy golf course too.
- There’s entertainment throughout the day and evening at Craig Tara. Catch a show in Bonga Wonga and the Live Lounge, and then head to the arcade for a quick game or two.
- Amusement arcade
- Penny machines, grabbing machines or prizes - the fun is endless
- Enjoy freshly cooked noodles, tasty toppings and sizzling sides, for a faster, fresher and tastier flavour of Asian cuisine.
- The Brigs of Ayr
- The Brigs of Ayr restaurant offers stunning sea views and an equally stunning selection of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes. A perfect place for a meal or just for a couple of drinks with your family.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach, and restaurant terrace; and nearby areas to walk that'll make your pooches' tails wag.
- Adventure trail
- There’s an amazing adventure trail at Craig Tara waiting for you to walk, and the coastal area in general is fantastic for stretching the legs and sampling the fresh sea air
- Adventure Golf
- It's pretty much crazy golf but bigger, crazier and more exciting
- Indoor Airspace
- Mini Sports and Junior Segways plus more no matter the weather
- NewVirtual Batting Pro
- Hit real balls served by a virtual bowler, pitcher or server
- The Jump
- Experience a thrilling rush of adrenaline as you take one big jump
- The Crazy Climber
- Take on the Crazy Climber and see how high you will ascend
- Mini Aerial Adventure
- Your little ones put their agility to the test on the Mini Aerial Adventure
- The Drop and The Extreme Drop
- See if you're brave enough to take one giant leap
- Sensory room
- Our lovely sensory room is the perfect spot if you're looking for a quiet place to play and the bubble wall and smell tubs will engage children’s senses as they have fun.
- Interactive Sand Play
- It's like playing in the sand, but like you’ve never experienced before! Make a prehistoric world for the computer-generated dinosaurs and learn some roar-some facts.
- Inflatable Obstacle
- Thrills and soft spills to had when tackling the inflatable obstacle course
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Grab a paint brush and get creative with your little ones
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Papa John's
- Enjoy a tasty Papa John's pizza takeaway on park
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up
- Seaside Treats
- Grab all your sweets from our seaside treats stand. You’ll love the ice cream and waffles. Don’t forget to try the coffee too!
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- Millie's Cookies
- Grab a delicious sweet treat from Millie's Cookies
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs
Start your search…
Other parks nearby...
All you need to know
Our Haven package gives access to swimming pools, restaurants and entertainment shows, as well as access to book free and paid for activities, subject to availability. If you just want to use the park as a great base to explore the area, opt for a Haven Hideaway package.
Our Haven Promise is part of every booking and you don't need to do a thing. From booking flexibility to our super high cleaning standards, we've got you covered.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here.
*"Get great value for money at Haven..." promotional messaging
When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy 14 swimming sessions per holiday booking at the park's swimming pool facilities. Booking the Haven package will grant you access to all of the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.
Offers are for the whole family based on selected nights staying in selected grades at selected parks.
All offers are subject to availability, apply to new bookings only and cannot be used with any other voucher, discount or offer (unless otherwise stated).
These offers may be reduced or withdrawn without notice.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park
*When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy the swimming pools and the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.