Why you'll love Reighton Sands...
Reighton Sands sits at the southern end of the picturesque Hunmanby Gap, a real area of beauty in Yorkshire. Touring here gives you a real oasis of calm, with the sand-covered beaches parallel to some of England’s prettiest countryside. The 47 Basic and Electric pitches here, giving you a lovely rural retreat from busy towns and cities. There is a varied atmosphere here, with enough space for you to chill out and a whole host of things to do on the park, including a round of golf or a splash in the indoor pool and outdoor lazy river. No day has to be the same!
Start planning your Great British break
- Generators are not permitted
- Gazebos/event shelters not permitted
- Pup tents not permitted
- Additional car not permitted
Accommodation at Reighton Sands
Pitch up perfectly with us
Nine-hole golf course
Coastal Sand Bottles
RNLI Water Safety
Food and drink
The Hawkwood restaurant
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Reighton Sands
There are stunning views to be enjoyed from the park’s 140 acre, nine-hole golf course and the beach which stretches for miles. Sample one of the finest park menus at the Hawkwood Bar and Restaurant and have a swim at the indoor pool! For an away day, we recommend Scarborough and its SEA LIFE sanctuary - a real snapshot of what life is like for the fascinating species.
Scarborough North Bay
Scarborough SEA LIFE Sanctuary
Playdale Farm Park
North Yorkshire Moors Railway
- Lazy River
- Go with the flow as you wind along Reighton Sands’ outdoor Lazy River, open, weather permitting, between May half term - end of August bank holiday.
- The Hawkwood restaurant
- The Hawkwood restaurant serves a range of fantastic favourites throughout the day and evening and is the perfect place for a relaxing hot or cold drink and a game of pool.
- Direct beach access
- You’ll be a matter of steps from five miles of beach that extends all the way north to Filey, with endless views over the North Sea horizon.
- Nine-hole golf course
- A round of golf on this 140 acre, 9-hole course is a brilliant way for Haven guests to let their hair down by the seaside. Don’t let the dramatic North Sea views distract you from a good round!
- Indoor pool
- Make a splash whatever the weather at Reighton Sands' heated indoor pool.
- Touring facilities
- The touring area has a play area and the heated shower block has baby changing facilities, accessible WCs/ showers. The covered dishwashing area with four sinks is nearby and there's also elsan and waste disposal points
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms, and they can share your pitch with you for just £1 per dog, per night (up to two dogs per pitch). Your pooches' tails will be wagging over the dog-friendly beach and restaurant terrace; and the lovely walking areas on and off the park. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- Firelighting Techniques
- Essential for any young explorer, this Bushcraft activity will give you the know-how to safely light a fire using things found in the wild. Our Ranger will teach you all the necessary skills and you’ll put them into practice there and then.
- Coastal Sand Bottles
- Kids can celebrate the sea as they create their very own sand bottles
- Slime Creations
- A fun, interactive session where you'll learn how to make slime. You can then decorate it with glitter, sparkles, butterflies or creepy crawlies.
- Archery Coaching
- Got a strong arm and steady eye? Why not become a bowman? With help from our expert instructors you’ll be firing like Robin Hood in no time. So, keep your eye keen, draw back that bow and let’s hit the bullseye!
- RNLI Water Safety
- Learn fundamental water safety training with the RNLI.
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities.
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last-minute souvenirs.
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Cook's at Reighton Sands. Call in for a takeaway or perch on one of the benches inside.
- Beach Cafe
- The cafe is in an ideal spot to grab a refreshing takeaway drink or ice-cream to enjoy on the beach
- The Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- The football-golf combo comes together here to guarantee fun!