Reighton Sands TouringNorth Yorkshire YO14 9SH
Why you'll love Reighton Sands...
Reighton Sands sits at the southern end of the picturesque Hunmanby Gap, a real area of beauty in Yorkshire. Touring here gives you a real oasis of calm, with the sand-covered beaches parallel to some of England’s prettiest countryside. The 47 Basic and Electric pitches here, giving you a lovely rural retreat from busy towns and cities. There is a varied atmosphere here, with enough space for you to chill out and a whole host of things to do on the park. No day has to be the same!
Start planning your Great British break
- Generators are not permitted
- Gazebos/event shelters not permitted
- Pup tents not permitted
Accommodation at Reighton Sands
Pitch up perfectly with us
What's new and coming soon at Reighton Sands
Outdoor Ranger activities
The Seaside Squad
Nine-hole golf course
Coastal Sand Bottles
RNLI Water Safety
Outdoor Ranger activities
Food and drink
The Hawkwood restaurant
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Reighton Sands
There are stunning views to be enjoyed from the park’s 140 acre, nine-hole golf course. Sample one of the finest park menus at the Hawkwood Bar and Restaurant and have a swim at the indoor pool! For an away day, we recommend Scarborough and its SEA LIFE sanctuary- a real snapshot of what life is like for the fascinating species.
Direct beach access
Scarborough North Bay
Scarborough SEA LIFE Sanctuary
Playdale Farm Park
North Yorkshire Moors Railway
- Lazy River
- Go with the flow as you wind along Reighton Sands’ outdoor Lazy River, open, weather permitting, between May half term - end of August bank holiday.
- The Hawkwood restaurant
- The Hawkwood restaurant serves a range of fantastic favourites throughout the day and evening and is the perfect place for a relaxing hot or cold drink and a game of pool.
- Nine-hole golf course
- A round of golf on this 140 acre, 9-hole course is a brilliant way for Haven guests to let their hair down by the seaside. Don’t let the dramatic North Sea views distract you from a good round!
- Make a splash whatever the weather at Reighton Sands' heated indoor pool.
- Touring facilities
- The touring area has a play area and the heated shower block has baby changing facilities, accessible WCs/ showers. The covered dishwashing area with four sinks is nearby and there's also elsan and waste disposal points
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms, and they can share your pitch with you for just £1 per dog, per night (up to two dogs per pitch). Your pooches' tails will be wagging over the dog-friendly beach and restaurant terrace; and the lovely walking areas on and off the park.
- Indoor play area
- Kids can let off steam in the indoor play area
- Firelighting Techniques
- Young explorers can get to grips with this age-old technique in a structured session
- Coastal Sand Bottles
- Kids can celebrate the sea as they create their very own sand bottles
- Seaside Slime
- Endless fun as kids make their own slime with colours, glitter and much more
- Archery Coaching
- Practice firing your arrows with Robin Hood-like precision
- RNLI Water Safety
- Learn fundamental water safety training with the RNLI
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Beach Cafe
- The cafe is in an ideal spot to grab a refreshing takeaway drink or ice-cream to enjoy on the beach
- NewOutdoor Ranger activities
- Mud Muffins, Wild Music Tots, Wild Wizards and Crown Creations join the Ranger activities line up
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- The football-golf combo comes together here to guarantee fun!
Other parks nearby...
Visit the towering chalk cliffs of Flamborough Head along the Heritage coast and discover the beaches and bays of Primrose Valley camping and touring park.
- The Lakehouse
- Lake activities
A lively, spacious camping site boasting incredible landscapes all around, there’s no shortage of breath-taking scenery and top attractions at Blue Dolphin camping and touring park.
- Fishing lake
- Clifftop walks
- The Brigghouse Restaurant
Make Thornwick Bay touring and camping park your base to explore the amazing Yorkshire coast and country, from the Moors to the bays.
- New Boathouse and Jetty
- Entertainment venue and Show Bar
- Dogs welcome
- Outdoor spaces
Thorpe Park is a great base to park up or pitch up and access Lincolnshire’s finest offerings for both coast and country.
- Marina Bar and Stage
- Slim Chickens
- Adventure Village
- Direct beach access
More from Haven
There's no shortage of Haven touring sites with 17 to choose from stretching up and down the UK coastline. Find out more here.
Want a bit more room to relax? Have a look at our accommodation at Reighton Sands. Our Deluxe and Prestige caravans are the icing on the cake of a staycation here.
With a holiday home at Reighton Sands you’ll be treated daily to fine sandy beaches below and magnificent sea views from the clifftops.
Have any questions? Take a look at the our nifty touring and camping online directory. You'll find information on check-in, pitch sizes and much more here.
Everything you need to about touring and camping before and during your stay with us on one handy page.
Our Haven Promise is part of every booking and you don't need to do a thing. From booking flexibility to our super high cleaning standards, we've got you covered.
Find out more about which parks can house tents, tourers, trailer tents and motorhomes with our handy guide.
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park