Reighton Sands sits at the southern end of the picturesque Hunmanby Gap, a real area of beauty in Yorkshire. Touring here gives you a real oasis of calm, with the sand-covered beaches parallel to some of England’s prettiest countryside. The 47 Basic and Electric pitches here, giving you a lovely rural retreat from busy towns and cities. There is a varied atmosphere here, with enough space for you to chill out and a whole host of things to do on the park. No day has to be the same!
Start planning your Great British break
Accommodation at Reighton Sands
Pitch up perfectly with us
Nine-hole golf course
Coastal Sand Bottles
RNLI Water Safety
Food and drink
The Hawkwood restaurant
Food & drink venues
Things to do near Reighton Sands
There are stunning views to be enjoyed from the park’s 140 acre, nine-hole golf course. Sample one of the finest park menus at the Hawkwood Bar and Restaurant and have a swim at the indoor pool! For an away day, we recommend Scarborough and its SEA LIFE sanctuary- a real snapshot of what life is like for the fascinating species.
Direct beach access
Scarborough North Bay
Scarborough SEA LIFE Sanctuary
Playdale Farm Park
North Yorkshire Moors Railway
- The Hawkwood restaurant
- The Hawkwood restaurant serves a range of fantastic favourites throughout the day and evening and is the perfect place for a relaxing hot or cold drink and a game of pool or darts!
- At Reighton Sands there's a whole host of fantastic activities to be had, including Archery, Junior Segways, Pic 'n' Paint and a selection of Ranger activities
- Lazy River
- Go with the flow as you wind along Reighton Sands’ outdoor Lazy River, open during the warmer months
- Nine-hole golf course
- A round of golf on this 140 acre, 9-hole course is a brilliant way for Haven guests to let their hair down by the seaside. Don’t let the dramatic North Sea views distract you from a good round!
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms, and they can share your pitch with you for just £1 per dog, per night (up to two dogs per pitch). Your pooches' tails will be wagging over the dog-friendly beach and restaurant terrace; and the lovely walking areas on and off the park.
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs
- Firelighting Techniques
- Young explorers can get to grips with this age-old technique in a structured session
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Coastal Sand Bottles
- Kids can celebrate the sea as they create their very own sand bottles
- Seaside Slime
- Endless fun as kids make their own slime with colours, glitter and much more
- Archery Coaching
- Practice firing your arrows with Robin Hood-like precision
- RNLI Water Safety
- Learn fundamental water safety training with the RNLI
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities
Other parks nearby...
More from Haven
Everything you need to about touring and camping before and during your stay with us on one handy page.
Our Haven Promise is part of every booking and you don't need to do a thing. From booking flexibility to our super high cleaning standards, we've got you covered.