Why you'll love Riviere Sands...
For a beautiful seaside holiday, you won’t be disappointed by Riviere Sands. Perched high on the cliffs overlooking the beautiful white sands of St Ives Bay, you'll have a breathtaking viewpoint looking out across the surrounding coastline. You'll love our outdoor pool with water slide and our Surf School is open for those who want to soak up the wild Atlantic waves.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Riviere Sands
Take a closer look at Riviere Sands
Comfortable caravans for a great getaway
What's new and coming soon at Riviere Sands
Mini Aerial Adventure
Coastal Sand Bottles
RNLI Water Safety
Food and drink
The Bluff Inn
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Riviere Sands
Sitting up on the cliffs looking over St. Ives Bay, the view from Riviere Sands is stunning. Splash about in the heated indoor and outdoor pools at the park or head down to the white sandy beach and try paddle boarding and surfing. For a lazy afternoon, stroll through the winding streets of St. Ives Harbour.
Surf and paddle school
St Michael's Mount
- Our indoor and outdoor pools are primed and ready to welcome our guests. Splash around in the paddling pools and enjoy the water flumes whatever the weather
- The Bluff Inn
- Another culinary delight at Riviere Sands, The Bluff Inn is fantastic for a whole host of dishes with the family. There’s a kids play area and an awesome arcade to keep you entertained
- Coast Café
- The Coast Café serves a range of authentic Cornish delights in an authentic Cornish setting by the sea. There’s a great play area outside, and a terrace gives you stunning sea views
- Relax and unwind after a day full of activities and fun with a refreshing drink in the Show bar
- Riviere Sands’ brilliant venue keeps all our guests entertained throughout the day. The fantastic FunWorks amusement arcade adds to the options on park
- Sports Range
- Whether you’re as sporty as it gets or want to try something new whilst you’re on staycation, the Sports Range hosts games throughout the day.
- Indoor pool
- Have a splash around in our heated indoor pool
- Outdoor play area
- There’s an awesome outdoor play area to challenge the kids throughout the day. Slides, swings and balance beams are just some of the things to look forward to here
- Find a table, grab a drink and watch the show unfold before you. You will need your Play Passes to access the venue
- NewCook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- NewPapa Johns
- Enjoy the finest quality pizza on park from Papa Johns.
- Amusement arcade
- Penny machines, grabbing machines or prizes - the fun is endless
- Have a splashing time in our feature pool with your family
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
- NewMini Aerial Adventure
- Your little ones put their agility to the test on the Mini Aerial Adventure
- Firelighting Techniques
- Essential for any young explorer, this Bushcraft activity will give you the know-how to safely light a fire using things found in the wild. Our Ranger will teach you all the necessary skills and you’ll put them into practice there and then.
- Coastal Sand Bottles
- Kids can celebrate the sea as they create their very own sand bottles
- Archery Coaching
- Got a strong arm and steady eye? Why not become a bowman? With help from our expert instructors you’ll be firing like Robin Hood in no time. So, keep your eye keen, draw back that bow and let’s hit the bullseye!
- Mini Sports
- Kids have fun and thrills with a whole host of exciting mini sports
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities.
- RNLI Water Safety
- Learn fundamental water safety training with the RNLI.
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt.
- Experts will help you catch a wave during weekends and school holidays
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
Start your search…
Other parks nearby...
All you need to know
Our Haven package gives access to swimming pools, restaurants and entertainment shows, as well as access to book free and paid for activities, subject to availability. If you just want to use the park as a great base to explore the area, opt for a Haven Hideaway package.
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here.
*"Get great value for money at Haven..." promotional messaging
When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy 14 swimming sessions per holiday booking at the park's swimming pool facilities. Booking the Haven package will grant you access to all of the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.
2023 and 2024 breaks
Offers are for the whole family based on selected nights staying in selected grades at selected parks.
All offers are subject to availability, apply to new bookings only and cannot be used with any other voucher, discount or offer (unless otherwise stated).
These offers may be reduced or withdrawn without notice.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park
*When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy the swimming pools and the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.