Caravans for sale at LittleseaDorset DT4 9DT
Why you'll love Littlesea...
Buying one of our caravans for sale at Littlesea gives you access to the stunning Jurassic Coast on your doorstep. Offering relaxation and plenty of things to do, Littlesea is the perfect park for a regular Dorset getaway. Our owners community here enjoy indoor and outdoor pools stunning coastal walks and a whole host of fantastic on-park amenities.
What's at Littlesea
Take a closer look at Littlesea
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodges currently for sale across all 38 of our beautiful parks.
Exclusively for owners
Grass Head Creations
Food and drink
Mash and Barrel Restaurant
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Littlesea
Littlesea Holiday Park is brimming with things do and see! There are two heated indoor and outdoor pools connected by a Lazy River plus tennis, archery and a Natural Trail for budding explorers. The park is close to the seaside town of Weymouth, meaning plenty of opportunities to eat ice cream and build sandcastles.
SEA LIFE Centre Weymouth
Nothe Fort History Museum
Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove
- The ShowBar and arcade are at the heart of the action at Littlesea. Join in the fun with the Seaside Squad or add to the excitement with the challenging quiz And the Beat Goes On
- There’s splashtastic options at Littlesea. Indoor and outdoor swimming pools are available to enjoy come rain or shine, for an easy paddle or intense workout
- Nature trails
- Littlesea is in a lovely area on the south coast, best illustrated by a walk along one of the nature trails. There are free guided sessions that quite literally bring this area to life
- Guests are spoilt for activities at Littlesea. Junior Segways are joined by an all-weather sports court, dedicated tennis court and an awesome Adventure Golf course
- NewClimbing Wall
- Scramble up the thrilling climbing wall and reach new heights
- Mash and Barrel Restaurant
- The signature restaurant in Haven family is available in all its glory at Littlesea. There are bags of variety here and handy free Wifi throughout the day
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly restaurant terrace; and walking areas near to the park to make your pooches' tails wag.
- Outdoor pool
- The outdoor pool is a pretty place to cool down
- Terrace Kitchen
- Grab a delicious street-food style dish at the Terrace Kitchen
- Coming soonInflatable Arena
- New for Spring 2023, bounce into the action on this inflatable obstacle course!
- Adventure Golf
- It's pretty much crazy golf but bigger, crazier and more exciting
- NewTank Off-roaders
- It's easy to imagine what it's like to drive a tank as you steer these 6-wheeled vehicles with joysticks.
- Archery Coaching
- Practice firing your arrows with Robin Hood-like precision
- Bungee Trampoline
- Experience trampolining on a whole new thrilling level
- Firelighting Techniques
- Young explorers can get to grips with this age-old technique in a structured session
- Grass Head Creations
- Make your own cute little grass head at our Grass Head Creations
- Papa John's
- Enjoy a tasty Papa John's pizza takeaway on park
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveWine Club
- Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Swim
- Enjoy a leisurely swim and take advantage of private swim times every morning from 8-9am just for owners.
- ExclusiveEnd Of Season Party
- We close the season with a fantastic farewell party, the icing on top of a wonderful season.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Day Trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveQuiz Night
- Are you up for the quiz night challenge? We hold various quiz nights throughout the year, a fun night for you and your families.
- ExclusiveLive Acts
- Throughout the year we look forward to entertaining you with various live acts to suit everyone.
Enquiries0333 202 1460
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Littlesea?
Other parks nearby...
A holiday home in Weymouth Bay provides the perfect place to launch the holiday you deserve with dazzling beaches nearby and gorgeous meadows.
- Indoor Pool
- Beach nearby
- Adventure Village
Take a break from the everyday, every day when you own a holiday home in Rockley Park, from charming natural wonders to amazing nightlife.
- Owner facilities
- Water sports
- Nature trail
From your own holiday home at Devon Cliffs, you’ll be afforded beautiful vistas of sandstone cliffs and beaches plus lots of top attractions.
- Heated pools
- Coastal path
- Owners facilities
- Food and drink
From your own holiday home located in the enchanting Somerset you can easily take in the wonderful scenery, ramble through the wide-open spaces.
- Fishing lakes
- Mash and Barrel
- New park development - secure your space
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.