Why you'll love Lydstep Beach...
Our static caravans for sale at Lydstep Beach bring you into the welcoming family community of owners on one of our prettiest parks. With the Pembrokeshire National Coastal Path running through the site, a private bay with crystal waters and pebble beach, plus easy access to the popular holiday town of Tenby, it’s easy to see why so many choose this beautiful South Wales spot for their family holiday home.
On park, The Manor House venue is the hub for all things food and entertainment, with a climbing wall for when you're feeling adventurous. Outside you'll find ample seating to make the most of those glorious bay views, with a heated indoor pool close by whenever you're ready for a dip.
Experience the benefits of Haven holiday home ownership at Lydstep Beach
Book your visit with our team or download a brochure to learn more.
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodge holiday homes for sale across at Lydstep Beach
100s of brand new holiday homes with fantastic savings
Incredible value for money caravans ideal for the first-time buyer
Spacious and beautifully designed with luxury interiors
Exclusively for owners
Food and drink
The Manor House
Things to do near Lydstep Beach
Lydstep Beach in South Wales has plenty of things to do. From strolling down to our beautiful bay to soak up the sea air, to exploring the National Park with rangers, it’s a stunning place for a holiday. To not detract from the stunning view, the product offering is different to other Haven parks, with smaller facilities and a combined entertainment and restaurant venue. The entertainment and activities programmes are also on a smaller scale to other parks, too. The pace is relaxed, the tranquil setting top-notch and it’s the perfect base to explore the best of Pembrokeshire’s attractions. While you're here, why not visit the fantastic Celtic Haven Spa holiday cottage resort for a spot of lunch and a touch of relaxation.
9-hole golf course
Manor Wildlife Park
- The Manor House
- The centre of everything here, The Manor House is a New England style clubhouse with great sea views, delicious food and unrivalled owners-only facilities which include the Owners' Lounge, snooker room, and a health suite with sauna, steam room, spa bath and gym
- Bay views
- Lydstep Beach is fittingly steps from the sand that it’s named after, and when you step onto it you’ll have a fantastic Welsh coast view, topped off by the scenic Caldey Island
- Sunset views
- Take a pause and watch the sunset from your caravan, it's such a lovely serene moment
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach, and bar terrace; and nearby areas to walk that'll make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- Indoor pool
- Whether you’re a hardened swimmer or just fancy a splash about on, Lydstep Beach’s indoor pool is a great space for either.
- Climbing wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- Water Sports
- Water sport lovers will love the bay at Lydstep, there's a slipway and it's zoned so you can safely enjoy the sheltered waters.
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveOwners' gym
- Recharge your batteries with a session in the exclusive gym.
- ExclusiveOwners' sauna
- Escape from the stresses and strains of everyday life in our sauna, exclusively for owners.
- ExclusiveOwners' spa bath
- The bubbles will soothe your body and mind in the owners-only spa bath.
- ExclusiveOwner-only day trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveLive acts
- Throughout the year we look forward to entertaining you with various live acts to suit everyone.
- ExclusiveEnd of Season Party
- We close the season with a fantastic farewell party, the icing on top of a wonderful season.
- ExclusiveOwner-only swim
- Enjoy a leisurely swim and take advantage of private swim times every morning, just for owners.