Why you'll love Hafan y Môr...
Our owners community at Hafan y Mor enjoy a park with stunning views of Snowdonia National Park and Cardigan Bay. With an owners-exclusive 9-hole golf course and lounge plus a whole host of incredible activities and places to eat and drink - including the Coast House - on park, there is certainly no shortage of memories waiting to be made at Hafan y Mor.
Experience the benefits of Haven holiday home ownership at Hafan y Môr
Book your visit with our team or download a brochure to learn more.
What's at Hafan y Môr
Take a closer look at Hafan y Mor
Take a virtual tour of the Creative Studio at Hafan y Mor
Take a virtual tour of the Aerial Adventure at Hafan y Mor
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodge holiday homes for sale across at Hafan y Môr
Incredible value for money caravans ideal for the first-time buyer
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at Hafan y Môr
NERF Training Camp
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
NERF Training Camp
Food and drink
Coast House Bar and Grill
The Pizza Deck
HMS Glendower Pub
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Hafan y Môr
Our park is jam-packed full of facilities for your fun and convenience. Our lovely pools and outdoor play areas will keep you entertained just steps from your accommodation. The breath-taking Snowdonia mountains are also within reach. Hafan y Môr has had a restaurant refresh! The tasty options now include The Coast House and Cakery, perfect for a delicious dinner followed by a huge slice of cake!
Welsh Highland Heritage Railway
Snowdonia National Park
- Indoor pool
- This incredible indoor pool has a lazy river, 4-lane water slide, buckets and lanes for a proper swim. Please note, our Flume Tower is currently being refurbished so will be closed temporarily until further notice.
- Owners' facilities
- The Dragon's Lodge is just for owners, and it has a gorgeous lounge, it's own restaurant and a covered outdoor terrace. The pièce de résistance is the 9-hole golf course, which has the most amazing views of the Llŷn Peninsula coast.
- Coast House Bar and Grill
- The Coast House is a restaurant concept that revolutionises the dining experience at Haven. Part of a £100m update across our parks this venue brings brings multiple foodie options under one roof.
- If you love to be entertained, the two entertainment venues here provide plenty of variety. The Cove is a brilliant space for your enjoyment; the Broadwalk has awesome arcades and there are shows galore throughout.
- NewSlim Chickens
- Slim Chickens offers a fresh, diverse menu that includes hand-breaded chicken tenders, perfectly fried wings, and delicious craft sandwiches.
- The Cakery
- Indulge your sweet tooth and enjoy a delicious slice of cake at The Cakery. The hard bit is deciding on which flavour to pick - we have a wide selection!
- The Pizza Deck
- Enjoy a freshly-cooked pizza with a wide choice of delicious ingredients at The Pizza Deck.
- One of our biggest parks
- Hafan y Môr is one of the largest parks in the Haven family, with unrivalled variety providing something every generation, taste and budget in this pretty part of North Wales
- Adventure Village
- The Adventure Village is bursting with things to do in the air, on the ground and on the water. Exciting and fun activities such as 4x4 Off-roaders, Aerial Adventure, Pedalos and Segways await. For the less active, there's great spots to sit, watch and enjoy a treat or take in an outdoor show.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach and restaurant terrace; walking areas on and off the park, and a Bark Yard, Haven's doggy obstacle course, to make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Grab a paint brush and get creative with your little ones in Hafan's Creative Studio
- Adventure Village
- Bursting with so many activities to choose from
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- NewTank Off-roaders
- Tank Off-roaders have stormed onto park - try out the course and take in the views as you go
- Pick up your bat, step up to the batting area, and go head to head against the virtual bowler, server or pitcher. Make a hit and you’ll score points with your total cricket, tennis and baseball scores shown on the leader board. Making it look easy? We can tell the machine controlling the ball's speed and spin to give you a bigger challenge.
- NewThe Jump
- Experience a thrilling rush of adrenaline as you take one big jump onto an airbag below.
- To get started on our fantastic Segways, you need to lean in the direction you want to move and whoosh – you’re off! Our friendly instructors will show how to get going, then it's time to set off on a group tour to explore the park
- Aerial Adventure
- Feel on top of the world as you navigate our aerial adventure course
- Jump in a pedalo, relax and take it easy on the water
- Bike Hire
- Explore the coast on two wheels with bike hire at this park.
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities.
- HMS Glendower Pub
- Sit back after a busy day with fun-filled activities and enjoy a well deserved drink or two at the HMS Glendower.
- Papa Johns
- Enjoy a tasty Papa Johns pizza takeaway on park
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's.
- Burger King®
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items at Burger King®
- Millie's Cookies
- Grab a delicious sweet treat from Millie's Cookies
- Seaside Treats
- Grab all your sweets from our seaside treats stand. You’ll love the ice cream and waffles. Don’t forget to try the coffee too!
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
- Perfect for under 5s
- Hafan y Mor is the perfect place for guests under five, with a great beach on the park for sandcastle creating, indoor soft play, lots of open space to run around, shallow and fun water areas in the pool and a range of fantastic activities and entertainment for little ones to enjoy
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveOwners' Gym
- Work up a sweat and keep active in our private gym, exclusively for owners.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Swim
- Enjoy a leisurely swim and take advantage of private swim times every morning from 8-9am just for owners.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Day Trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveWine Club
- Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
- ExclusiveQuiz Night
- Are you up for the quiz night challenge? We hold various quiz nights throughout the year, a fun night for you and your families.
Enquiries0333 202 1460
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Hafan y Môr?
Other parks nearby...
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2030...
Let2own is a contractual lettings product that offers eligible owners a guaranteed letting income at a preferential rate (calculated each year) in exchange for a stipulated number of letting breaks. It also allows eligible owners to pay their site fees and receive their letting income in 12 equal monthly instalments; the monthly site fee amount charged by Haven will be after deduction of the letting income.
Let2own no site fees payment until 2030 is available at Blue Dolphin, Berwick, Caister-on-Sea, Cala Gran, Combe Haven, Craig Tara, Devon Cliffs, Golden Sands, Haggerston Castle, Hafan y Mor, Kiln Park, Littlesea, The Orchards, Presthaven, Perran Sands, Primrose Valley, Seashore, Wild Duck and Skegness. The letting income received will vary by make, model and location. The monthly site fee payment does not include running costs e.g. utilities, rates & insurance. “Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2030” is applicable to new customer purchases of new Atlas Chorus 3 Bed or equivalent or superior grade holiday home purchases made through Haven where customers have also signed up to Haven’s Let2own contract. It is not applicable to part-exchanges or private sales and cannot be used in conjunction with our free Site Fee promotion. It is available across 40% of eligible Parks and applies when letting a new Atlas Chorus 3 Bed holiday home for 15 weeks.
An example of how “Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2030” operates under Let2own is the purchase of an Atlas Chorus 3 Bed holiday home at Primrose Valley with a monthly site fee of £642.50 and monthly letting income of £759.25. The monthly difference equates to £116.75, which will be credited to the owner's account. Both letting income and site fees are subject to yearly pricing reviews and the monthly site fee costs and letting income shown in the example are based on 2023 figures.
Modelled assumptions on expected annual site fee and letting income charges over the 7-year lettable life of the Atlas Chorus 3 Bed indicate that under Let2own it is anticipated that these customers will continue to receive a monthly credit during this period, however, this is not guaranteed. The modelled assumptions are based on the historical performance of Haven over the past 5 years of trading.
Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
†10K cheaper on average than anywhere else
Average prices for our new and used holiday homes have been compared nationally against the average of publicly available data taken from across the holiday home operator sector. Price comparisons are based on size, features, specifications and region of the holiday home. Comparison excludes 14ft wide new holiday homes. Price of the holiday home will vary by park and model. Price comparison data correct as of 9th May 2023. Finance options available. Subject to availability and status, deposit required.
Holiday home price includes siting, connections and standard accessories. It does not include 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at point of sale. Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.