Caravans for sale at Combe HavenSussex TN38 8BZ
Why you'll love Combe Haven...
Our static caravans for sale at Combe Haven make unlimited holidays by the coast near Hastings a reality. Owners enjoy use of an exclusive lounge, gym, and sauna, and there are plenty of activities for the whole family to enjoy, including amusements, outdoor play areas, swimming pools and activities in the SportsDome. It’s dog-friendly too, so furry friends are most definitely welcome!
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodges currently for sale across all 38 of our beautiful parks.
Exclusively for owners
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Food and drink
Mash and Barrel
The Saxon Bar
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Combe Haven
Whether you’re an explorer or a someone who likes to chill, there’s lots to do at Combe Haven. From making a splash in our SpaceBowl flume, enjoying an activity in the Indoor AirSpace venue to exploring the rolling South Downs or relaxing on Hastings beach, you’ll find something immensely entertaining here.
Hastings Pier and Open Air Cinema
1066 Battle of Hastings Abbey and Battlefield
Blue Reef Aquarium
- Whether it's rain or shine, there's swimming options at Combe Haven. The stalwart is our indoor pool, great for a leisurely splash or serious swim, and our outdoor pool and exciting SpaceBowl flume bring even more water fun
- There’s entertainment throughout the day and evening at Combe Haven for all generations, and the FunWorks amusements arcade bring a seaside favourite to the park
- Mash and Barrel
- Haven's signature restaurant, Mash and Barrel, can be enjoyed at Combe Haven. The restaurant offers a delicious range of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes, snacks and a wide array of hot and cold drinks.
- Owners' facilities
- The Owners’ Health Suite helps our owners leave the stresses of everyday life behind. There's a relaxing spa bath, sauna, gym and steam room just for owners at Combe Haven.
- The Saxon Bar
- The Saxon's bar area offers great views to look at while you sit back and relax with a refreshing drink
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly restaurant terrace; and walking areas near to the park to make your pooches' tails wag.
- Hit real balls served by a virtual bowler, pitcher or server
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Climbing wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- Archery Coaching
- Practice firing your arrows with Robin Hood-like precision
- The football-golf combo comes together here to guarantee fun!
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities
- Join in with the fun on our Segways
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Let your little ones get creative with making their very own pottery masterpiece
- Papa John's
- Enjoy a tasty Papa John's pizza takeaway on park
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Burger King®
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items at Burger King®
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Swim
- Enjoy a leisurely swim and take advantage of private swim times every morning from 8-9am just for owners.
- ExclusiveWine Club
- Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
- ExclusiveSummer Spectacular
- Dance till you drop and make memories with family and friends at our annual Summer Spectacular.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Day Trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveQuiz Night
- Are you up for the quiz night challenge? We hold various quiz nights throughout the year, a fun night for you and your families.
- ExclusiveEnd Of Season Party
- We close the season with a fantastic farewell party, the icing on top of a wonderful season.
Enquiries0333 202 1460
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Combe Haven?
Other parks nearby...
From your very own holiday home you can soak in a little Kentish life alongside the Thames Estuary, lush countryside or historic castles and cities.
- Adventure Village
- Estuary views
- Fishing lake
Stunning Sussex is the perfect place to explore historic towns and cities and escape to the coast from your holiday home on Church Farm.
- Beach access
- Mash and Barrel
- Lagoon nearby
Immerse yourself on the classic British Seaside holiday with the Victorian pleasure pier and soft sandy beaches right from your own holiday home.
- Owner's leisure
- Coastal location
- Fishing lake
Take a break from the everyday, every day when you own a holiday home in Rockley Park, from charming natural wonders to amazing nightlife.
- Owner facilities
- Water sports
- Nature trail
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.