Why our guests love Perran Sands...
Perran Sands is neatly positioned on Cornwall’s north coast in an area widely renowned for its beautiful beaches, crisp countryside and picture-postcard scenery. This corner of the country offers a real escape from urban life and is a great place to bring your tourer with you. There are an impressive set of pitches to choose from, each positioned conveniently so you can access the park at your pleasure. Fancy a surf? No matter what your skill level, take to the waves here and you’ll have one of the best experiences the UK has to offer.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Perran Sands
Take a closer look at Perran Sands
Accommodation at Perran Sands
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Food and drink
Things to do near Perran Sands
A stroll on the beach here is what dreams are made of. You’ll be able to take in the fresh sea breeze just a short distance from the park. Taste a staple of Cornish life – the Cream Tea at our Surf Bay Restaurant. For a trip further afield, we recommend the Blue Reef Aquarium, a great day out for all the family.
Enquiries01872 573 551
- Coast Sports Bar
- Enjoy a drink or two whilst watching a wide variety of sport at this dedicated bar for the big occasions
- Indoor Play Area
- Wet weather doesn't stop play, when you can head to the indoor play area
- Indoor flumes and a paddling pool join an amazing space for swimming, and the fun doesn’t stop outdoors with a heated pool and a lovely lazy river available when you want to feel the sun on your skin
- Surf School
- Our professional instructors have dedicated their lives to the waves, and are on hand to give participants an unforgettable surfing lesson.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms, and they can share your pitch with you for just £1 per dog, per night (up to two dogs per pitch). Your pooches' tails will be wagging over the dog-friendly beach and lovely walks on and off the park
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs
- Firelighting Techniques
- Young explorers can get to grips with this age-old technique in a structured session
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Seaside Slime
- Endless fun as kids make their own slime with colours, glitter and much more
- Mini Sports
- Kids have fun and thrills with a whole host of exciting mini sports
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Grab a paint brush and get creative with your little ones
- Experts will help you catch a wave during weekends and school holidays
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities
- Nature trail
- No matter what the weather, take a family stroll around the nature trail on park
- Spacious touring area
- Get that real wilderness feel on our spacious touring area, but with all the comforts of home
- Top notch facilities
- Stay fresh using the super clean amenities in our spacious heated touring blocks. There's baby changing and accessible WCs and showers. Plus, with three covered dishwashing areas nearby, there's everything you need for a comfortable stay.
Other parks nearby...
More from Haven
Our Haven Promise is part of every booking and you don't need to do a thing. From booking flexibility to our super high cleaning standards, we've got you covered.
Everything you need to about touring and camping before and during your stay with us on one handy page.