Why you'll love Golden Sands...
Golden Sands is what our owners will wake up to every morning after they’ve purchased one of the caravans for sale in this lovely Lincolnshire spot just a short walk from Mablethorpe's town centre. Miles and miles of beach are just steps from the wide range of holiday homes here, and the incredible Lincolnshire Wolds are another serene spot for all the family. An exclusive owners-only lounge joins an Adventure Village that’s home to loads of adrenaline-pumping activities, and the smashing swimming pool is made all the better by our owners-only swim sessions available at this park.
Experience the benefits of Haven holiday home ownership at Golden Sands
Book your visit with our team or download a brochure to learn more.
What's at Golden Sands
Take a closer look at Golden Sands
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodge holiday homes for sale across at Golden Sands
Incredible value for money caravans ideal for the first-time buyer
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at Golden Sands
NERF Training Camp
Up to 40% off activities
NERF Training Camp
Mini Aerial Adventure
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Food and drink
The Ferry Boat Inn
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Golden Sands
Located across the road from miles of golden beach, prospective owners of caravans for sale at Golden Sands can easily hop onto the sands and walk to the bustling resort of Mablethorpe, where shops, food eateries and leisure await. Trips further afield uncover Lincolnshire's other seaside destinations, rural countryside and quaint villages.
Mablethorpe to Skegness Coastal Walk
Mablethorpe Seal Sanctuary
- Beach nearby
- Golden Sands sits on a magnificent stretch of coastline and across the road from the park is miles of beautiful dunes and sand (golden of course).
- Adventure Village
- A hub of activities, the incredible Adventure Village hosts bungee trampolines, The Jump and an Aerial Adventure course amongst many other great things! Like to keep your feet on the ground? Catch a show on the outdoor stage.
- The indoor pool comes complete with an adrenaline-pumping slide that’s lots of fun. Outdoors there’s a heated pool with a water flume.
- NewUp to 40% off activities
- Get big fun at small prices on park in 2023! Selected activity prices at Golden Sands are now up to 40% lower than in 2022, meaning you can do more of the things you love. For example, Aqua Paddlers (pictured) is now £3 (was £5), and Mini Aerial Adventure is now £6 (was £10).
- The Live Lounge entertainment venue at Golden Sands hosts stellar shows throughout the day and evening. The kids will love the Seaside Squad and there's visiting acts for lots of variety.
- Outdoor pool
- Make some waves while soaking up the rays in our outdoor pool
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach and restaurant terrace; walking areas on and off the park, and a Bark Yard, Haven's doggy obstacle course, to make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- Owners' Lounge
- A quiet and private space to relax with a hot drink and chat to your fellow owners.
- Adventure Village
- From play areas to thrill-seeking activities, there's so much to do in our Adventure Village.
- There are two entertainment venues at Golden Sands, hosting stellar shows throughout the day and evening. You'll even meet the legendary Seaside Squad!
- Sand Sculpture
- Make some amazing sculptures out of sand
- Burger King®
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items at Burger King®
- Find a table, grab a drink and watch the show unfold before you. You will need your Play Passes to access the venue
- Papa Johns
- Enjoy a tasty Papa Johns pizza takeaway on park
- The Jump
- Experience a thrilling rush of adrenaline as you take one big jump
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- NewThe Ferry Boat Inn
- You can now enjoy a range of comforting food options, an inviting bar area and Family Arcade in the Ferry Boat Inn.
- NewTank Off-roaders
- Tank Off-roaders have stormed onto park - try out the course and take in the views as you go
- Aerial Adventure
- Feel on top of the world as you navigate our aerial adventure course
- Kart Hire
- Take a break from walking or driving around the park and put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts. Who are you going to invite on your adventure?
- Bike Hire
- Explore the coast on two wheels with bike hire at this park.
- Mini Aerial Adventure
- Your little ones put their agility to the test on the Mini Aerial Adventure
- Bring your rod and license and relax by the fishing lakes
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt.
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Let your little ones get creative with making their very own pottery masterpiece. Once you've painted your item with your own design, we'll pop the pottery in the kiln to dry and you can collect them a day or two later to take home with you.
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's.
- Seaside Treats
- Grab all your sweets from our seaside treats stand. You’ll love the ice cream and waffles. Don’t forget to try the coffee too!
- Box Bar
- Enjoy a refreshing drink while watching some outdoor entertainment or just watching the kids tackling an activity.
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveOwners Only Swim Time
- Enjoy owners only swim times so you and your family can swim at your leisure.
- ExclusiveWine Club
- Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
- ExclusiveSummer Spectacular
- Dance till you drop and make memories with family and friends at our annual Summer Spectacular.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Day Trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveLive Acts
- Throughout the year we look forward to entertaining you with various live acts to suit everyone.
- ExclusiveQuiz Night
- Are you up for the quiz night challenge? We hold various quiz nights throughout the year, a fun night for you and your families.
Enquiries0333 202 1460
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Golden Sands?
Other parks nearby...
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2030...
Let2own is a contractual lettings product that offers eligible owners a guaranteed letting income at a preferential rate (calculated each year) in exchange for a stipulated number of letting breaks. It also allows eligible owners to pay their site fees and receive their letting income in 12 equal monthly instalments; the monthly site fee amount charged by Haven will be after deduction of the letting income.
Let2own no site fees payment until 2030 is available at Blue Dolphin, Berwick, Caister-on-Sea, Cala Gran, Combe Haven, Craig Tara, Devon Cliffs, Golden Sands, Haggerston Castle, Hafan y Mor, Kiln Park, Littlesea, The Orchards, Presthaven, Perran Sands, Primrose Valley, Seashore, Wild Duck and Skegness. The letting income received will vary by make, model and location. The monthly site fee payment does not include running costs e.g. utilities, rates & insurance. “Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2030” is applicable to new customer purchases of new Atlas Chorus 3 Bed or equivalent or superior grade holiday home purchases made through Haven where customers have also signed up to Haven’s Let2own contract. It is not applicable to part-exchanges or private sales and cannot be used in conjunction with our free Site Fee promotion. It is available across 40% of eligible Parks and applies when letting a new Atlas Chorus 3 Bed holiday home for 15 weeks.
An example of how “Make no site fee payments when using Let2own until 2030” operates under Let2own is the purchase of an Atlas Chorus 3 Bed holiday home at Primrose Valley with a monthly site fee of £642.50 and monthly letting income of £759.25. The monthly difference equates to £116.75, which will be credited to the owner's account. Both letting income and site fees are subject to yearly pricing reviews and the monthly site fee costs and letting income shown in the example are based on 2023 figures.
Modelled assumptions on expected annual site fee and letting income charges over the 7-year lettable life of the Atlas Chorus 3 Bed indicate that under Let2own it is anticipated that these customers will continue to receive a monthly credit during this period, however, this is not guaranteed. The modelled assumptions are based on the historical performance of Haven over the past 5 years of trading.
Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
*Free 2023 site fees when you buy a Haven holiday home
Offer is applicable to new customer purchases made through Haven from 20 January 2023, completing by 31 December 2023.
Offer excludes part-exchanges or private sales. Available on new & pre-owned holiday homes at the following selected parks only; Kent Coast (excluding short, narrow, copper and bronze pitches), Berwick, Burnham-on-Sea, Craig Tara (excluding short, narrow, copper and bronze pitches) on Arran View pitches 1-100 only, Far Grange, Golden Sands, Haggerston Castle, Hopton, The Orchards, Cleethorpes Beach, Skegness (excluding pitches under 32ft) and Weymouth Bay.
A credit equivalent to the value of your site fees due in 2023 will be applied to your account balance on completion of your purchase for use against your running costs e.g. utilities, after-sale add-ons e.g storage boxes or site fees. It cannot be applied to your purchase or refunded in cash.
Subject to availability and status. Deposit required. Access to your holiday home is subject to park opening times.
Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, discount, or promotion. Offer may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Full site fees will be payable for subsequent years.
Images are shown for representational purposes. Parks cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
†10K cheaper on average than anywhere else
Average prices for our new and used holiday homes have been compared nationally against the average of publicly available data taken from across the holiday home operator sector. Price comparisons are based on size, features, specifications and region of the holiday home. Comparison excludes 14ft wide new holiday homes. Price of the holiday home will vary by park and model. Price comparison data correct as of 9th May 2023. Finance options available. Subject to availability and status, deposit required.
Holiday home price includes siting, connections and standard accessories. It does not include 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at point of sale. Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Images are shown for representational purposes. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
^Pre-owned holiday homes from £19,995
Holiday home price is based on a pre-owned holiday home and includes siting, connections and standard accessories. Price excludes 2023 site fees, running costs and add-ons requested at point of sale. Subject to status and availability. Price is available at selected parks, as at 21 September 2023 excluding Blue Dolphin, Berwick, Caister, Church Farm, Cala Gran, Combe Haven, Cardigan View, Devon Cliffs, Doniford Bay, Greenacres, Garreg Wen, Hafan y Mor, Kiln Park, Lydstep Beach, Marton Mere, Presthaven, Perran Sands, Primrose Valley, Quay West, Reighton Sands, Rockley Park, Seashore, Seton Sands and Wild Duck. Access to holiday home is subject to park opening times. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.