Static Caravans for sale at Far Grange Park and Golf ClubDriffield YO25 8SY
Why you'll love Far Grange...
Far Grange is an owners-only Haven park: buy one of our caravans for sale here and you'll just be sharing this park's amazing amenities with your fellow holiday home owners. This stunning park offers direct beach access, perfect for strolls and mornings out with your dog. Lovers of leisure and luxury will enjoy the 18-hole golf course, indoor pool, spa and fishing lakes on park. It also has its own Country Park with wonderful walks, wildlife and tranquility.
Experience the benefits of Haven holiday home ownership at Far Grange
Book your visit with our team or download a brochure to learn more.
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodge holiday homes for sale across at Far Grange
100s of brand new holiday homes with fantastic savings
Incredible value for money caravans ideal for the first-time buyer
Spacious and beautifully designed with luxury interiors
18-hole golf course
Walks and trails
All-weather multi-sports court
Food and drink
The Lakes Lounge
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Far Grange
Playdale Farm Park
- 18-hole golf course
- This 18-hole 6000 yard, par 70 golf course is really something with a breathtaking sea view, a clubhouse, friendly pros, a shop and a 9-hole practice area.
- The Lakes Spa
- The Lake Spa with its spa bath, steam room and sauna has all you need for relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Beach access
- Far Grange is located next to a stunning sand and pebble beach and you can access it straight from the park. Dogs are welcome too.
- Country Park
- The Lakes Country Park within Far Grange is the perfect place for picnicking, and it's the ultimate spot to have a caravan or lodge, with fine views over the lake and the North American Arboretums.
- Walks and trails
- A walkers paradise, Far Grange has a huge variety of landscapes to explore. The park and surrounding area is flat so it's easy walking. The Country Park within Far Grange has dog-friendly trails and there's a cliff top and beach walk when you want to feel the sea air on your face.
- Indoor pool
- The pool has a relaxed atmosphere and there's a shallow area that's great for little ones.
- Driving Range
- Practice your swings at Far Grange's driving range.
- Fishing lakes
- There's two beautiful coarse fishing lakes together offering 45 swims with a variety of areas including tree and shrub-lined. The bigger of the two is set within the tranquil Country Park.
- Two gyms
- Exercise is a brilliant way to de-stress and there are two gyms to choose from here to keep your sessions varied.
- Dogs welcome
- Far Grange welcomes dogs with open arms and there are lovely spots to walk them, the Country Park and the beach to name a few. Well behaved dogs can access most of our outdoor areas, and inside within a selected area in The Sandpiper bar and restaurant.
- The Lakes Lounge
- The Lakes Lounge is like a warm hug and its welcoming space is the ideal place to catch up with friends.
- The Sandpiper
- Grab a bite to eat at The Sandpiper, it has a range of meals, light bites and snacks that cater for all taste. There's an area for friendly pooches, too, so there's no need for them to miss out!
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's.
- Entertainment venues
- The two entertainment venues, one for families and one for over 18s, are the places to be at the weekend for fun, laughter and music.
- The Clubhouse
- The perfect pit-stop after a round of golf or a comfortable location to watch the golfing action.
- Exclusive lodge area
- Within The Lakes area and alongside the Country Park, sits Far Grange's exclusive lodge area. This gated lodge community is in a beautiful setting and has peace and quiet in bucket loads.
- Mini Market
- It's well stocked with all the essentials and you'll find a range of tasty treats for evenings in your holiday home.
- All-weather multi-sports court
- All the space you need for a friendly game or two with friends and family.
- The Snooker Room at Far Grange has three full-sized snooker tables so it's great for practising or having a friendly game with friends.
- Tennis court
- Stretch your legs on the tennis court.
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Far Grange?
Other parks nearby...
Free 2024 site fees when you buy a Haven holiday home at selected parks
Offer is applicable to new customer purchases made through Haven from 19 January 2024, completing by 31 December 2024.
Offer excludes part-exchanges or private sales. Available on new & pre-owned holiday homes at the following selected parks only: Kent Coast, Berwick, Burnham, Cleethorpes Beach, Craig Tara, Far Grange, Golden Sands, Haggerston Castle, Hopton, Orchards, Seton Sands, Skegness and Weymouth Bay.
A credit equivalent to the value of your site fees due during the 2024 season will be applied to your account balance on completion of your purchase for use against your running costs e.g. utilities, after-sale add-ons e.g storage boxes or site fees. It cannot be applied to your purchase or refunded in cash.
Subject to availability and status. Deposit required. Access to your holiday home is subject to park opening times.
Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, discount, or promotion. Offer may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Full site fees will be payable for subsequent years.
Images are shown for representational purposes.
Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited (t/a Haven). Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL. We may receive commission from the finance provider if you enter into an agreement with them.