Why you'll love Golden Sands...
Located on a beautiful stretch of the Lincolnshire coast, Golden Sands offers a gorgeous getaway for a brilliant break. Cool caravans are joined by two swimming pools and family-friendly activities, including an Adventure Village. It includes amazing high-adrenaline activities, an outdoor entertainment stage and a pop-up bar serving drinks and ice creams so you can relax while the kids play.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Golden Sands
Take a closer look at Golden Sands
Comfortable caravans for a great getaway
What's new and coming soon at Golden Sands
NERF Training Camp
NERF Training Camp
Mini Aerial Adventure
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery: part of Pottery Creations
Food and drink
Quayside Café Bar
The Ferry Boat Inn
Things to do near Golden Sands
Golden Sands gives all visitors great variety. The Adventure Village is particularly popular with all young guests, and the entertainment is perfect for some evening relaxation. Fishing enthusiasts can venture over to the lovely lake on the park.
There are also lots of great places to visit close to this corner of Lincolnshire. The Lincolnshire Wolds are some of the UK's most stunning, and we'd like to mention Lincoln Bomber Command Centre, a great site if you love your history.
Mablethorpe to Skegness Coastal Walk
Mablethorpe Seal Sanctuary
- Indoor pool
- Guests can enjoy Golden Sands’ indoor pool which comes complete with a baby pool full of fun.
- Adventure Village
- A hub of activities, the incredible Adventure Village hosts thrilling activities, on and off the ground
- Quayside Café Bar
- The Quayside Café Bar offers a fantastic selection of dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner plus a varied selection of hot and cold dishes.
- Fishing lake
- Golden Sands has two coarse fishing lakes and to enjoy all you need to do is, bring your rod or licence and book your time on the water for a blissful day of relaxation.
- Outdoor pool
- Make some waves while soaking up the rays in our outdoor pool
- There are two entertainment venues at Golden Sands, hosting stellar shows throughout the day and evening. You'll even meet the legendary Seaside Squad!
- Cashless arcade
- A modern twist on a classic component of the seaside. This park is home to an innovative cashless arcade that makes game playing on your getaway easier than ever. You'll need to purchase a Playcard from the Playcard Kiosk or Prize Shop, top up the card and tap it on the card readers to play. Don’t worry, we still have 2p and 10p coin pushers for your loose change
- Beach nearby
- Golden Sands sits on a magnificent stretch of coastline and across the road from the park is miles of beautiful dunes and sand (golden of course).
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach and restaurant terrace; walking areas on and off the park, and a Bark Yard, Haven's doggy obstacle course, to make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- Papa Johns
- Don’t fancy cooking tonight? You’re on holiday after all! Order a tasty pizza takeaway from Papa Johns via Haven Serve and our delivery drivers will bring it to your accommodation. Easy peasy!
- Burger King®
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items at Burger King®
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
- Seaside Treats
- Grab all your sweets from our seaside treats stand. You’ll love the ice cream and waffles. Don’t forget to try the coffee too!
- Box Bar
- Enjoy a refreshing drink while watching some outdoor entertainment or just watching the kids tackling an activity.
- The Jump
- Experience a thrilling rush of adrenaline as you take one big jump
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- NewThe Ferry Boat Inn
- You can now enjoy a range of comforting food options, an inviting bar area and Family Arcade in the Ferry Boat Inn.
- NewTank Off-roaders
- Tank Off-roaders have stormed onto park - try out the course and take in the views as you go
- Aerial Adventure
- Feel on top of the world as you navigate our Aerial Adventure course
- Climbing Wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- Kart Hire
- Put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our one or two-seater karts
- Bike Hire
- Get moving with our bike hire with Halfords! Hire a bike and explore the park, coast and surrounding areas. We’ve got helmets and bike locks too. When you've finished your cycling adventure, pop the bikes back and we’ll do the rest!
- Mini Aerial Adventure
- Your little ones put their agility to the test on the Mini Aerial Adventure
- Sand Sculpture
- Make some amazing sculptures out of sand
- Bring your rod and license and relax by the fishing lakes
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt.
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery: part of Pottery Creations
- Grab a paint brush and get creative with your little ones
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
Start your search…
Other parks nearby...
Frequently asked questions
Golden Sands Beach is just steps away from Golden Sands Holiday Park. It’s formed of sand and is dog-friendly all-year-round.
Along with most of our other holiday parks, Golden Sands welcomes dogs with open arms. Dogs are allowed throughout the outdoor areas on park and on the outdoor restaurant terrace. There’s a magnificent Bark Yard assault course for your dog to try and nearby Golden Sands Beach is dog-friendly all-year-round.
By car: Head along Mablethorpe High Street towards Mablethorpe Seafront. Turn left onto Quebec Road and continue straight. Golden Sands Holiday Park is two minutes away on the left-hand side.
By train: The nearest train stations are Cleethorpes to the north, and Skegness to the south. Both are 40 minutes away by road.
Nearest town: Mablethorpe (1 mile away)
Nearest supermarket: Tesco Mablethorpe (1 mile away)
Nearest petrol station: Tesco Petrol Mablethorpe (1 mile away)
The park is flat.
Is the park wheelchair friendly? Yes, our medium sized, flat park is wheelchair friendly. Wheelchairs can be hired from Gregory's Mobility on 01507 441122 , or Seacroft Mobility at seacroftmobility.com or on 01507 473500.
Access We have disabled access to reception but steps only for our Touring Reception. There's a disabled lift and ramp access to our main complex.
How long would it take you to walk from the furthest point in the park to facilities? 10-15 minutes.
Accommodation areas suitable for guests with disabilities Areas close to the main complex include: Spruce Green, Oak Meadows and Maple Rise.
Parking We have Blue Badge spaces adjacent to reception for those who need them.
Swimming pools We have a wet wheelchair available. There is beach-style access in the shallow end and ladder access, too. A hoist is available for use with the outdoor pool.
Changing area We have a large family changing room with a bench to use plus a toilet nearby.
Access to sea/beach There are five access points from the park, they all run across the park edge. There are different forms of access for each.
Golden Sands is medium sized in comparison to our other holiday parks.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here. *"Get great value for money at Haven..." promotional messaging
When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy 14 swimming sessions per holiday booking at the park's swimming pool facilities. Booking the Haven package will grant you access to all of the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.
2023 and 2024 breaks
Offers are for the whole family based on selected nights staying in selected grades at selected parks.
All offers are subject to availability, apply to new bookings only and cannot be used with any other voucher, discount or offer (unless otherwise stated).
These offers may be reduced or withdrawn without notice.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park
*When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy the swimming pools and the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.