Why you'll love Greenacres...
Variety is the order of the day at Greenacres. People young and old, big and little love our pool and the beautiful Blue Flag beach right alongside the park. Of course, there are all the Haven facilities we’re proud of, including our SplashZone and Mash and Barrel. The park also plays home to a modern Marina Bar and Stage entertainment venue, which hosts our very best entertainment. If you love nature, you’ll enjoy exploring the nature reserve in the sand dunes and of course, Snowdonia National Park is just around the corner.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Greenacres
Take a closer look at Greenacres
Comfortable caravans for a great getaway
Lovely lodges for an exhilarating escape
What's new and coming soon at Greenacres
NERF Training Camp
Grass Head Creations
NERF Training Camp
Make a Bear
Food and drink
Mash and Barrel
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Greenacres
You'll never be stuck for things to do at Greenacres. Action-packed activities on park compliment the stunning Snowdonia National Park nearby. You could spend a day on the Blue Flag beach alongside your accommodation or an afternoon splashing in our heated indoor pool. Don't forget to check out the Adventure Golf either.
Snowdonia National Park
The Slate Caverns
Welsh Highland Heritage Railway
- Indoor pool
- Greenacres indoor pool is on hand to provide guests with the splash and swim we associate so much with a great getaway. There’s a great toddler’s pool too.
- Marina Bar and Stage
- Greenacres entertainment is headed up magnificently by the Marina Bar and Stage, perfect for enjoying a drink and catching the shows and events of your choice
- Outdoor SplashZone
- Get ready to get drenched! The kids will enjoy the wet and wild thrills of Greenacres' outdoor Splashzone which is open during the warmer months of the year
- Mash and Barrel
- Haven's signature restaurant, Mash and Barrel, can be enjoyed at Greenacres. The restaurant offers a delicious range of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes, snacks and a wide array of hot and cold drinks. We also offer designated dog-friendly areas inside.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach and restaurant terrace as well as a designated space inside the main restaurant. And the walking areas on and off the park will make your pooches' tails wag!
- Bungee Trampoline
- How high can you fly? Kids will love the aerial thrills of the bungee trampoline at Greenacres.
- Grass Head Creations
- Design and make your own grass head to care for at home. Once their ‘hair’ grows you can chop it and watch it grow again!
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- NewClimbing Wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- Find a table, grab a drink and watch the show unfold before you. You will need your Play Passes to access the venue
- NewAmusement arcade
- The updated family arcade now features a walk-in prize shop
- Archery Coaching
- Got a strong arm and steady eye? Why not become a bowman? With help from our expert instructors you’ll be firing like Robin Hood in no time. So, keep your eye keen, draw back that bow and let’s hit the bullseye!
- Bike Hire
- Get moving with our bike hire with Halfords! Hire a bike and explore the park, coast and surrounding areas. We’ve got helmets and bike locks too. When you've finished your cycling adventure, pop the bikes back and we’ll do the rest!
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt.
- Kart Hire
- Take a break from walking or driving around the park and put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts. Who are you going to invite on your adventure?
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities.
- Firelighting Techniques
- Essential for any young explorer, this Bushcraft activity will give you the know-how to safely light a fire using things found in the wild. Our Ranger will teach you all the necessary skills and you’ll put them into practice there and then.
- Papa Johns
- Don’t fancy cooking tonight? You’re on holiday after all! Order a tasty pizza takeaway from Papa Johns via Haven Serve and our delivery drivers will bring it to your accommodation. Easy peasy!
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's.
- Millie's Cookies
- Grab a delicious sweet treat from Millie's Cookies.
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last-minute souvenirs.
- The Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- NewMake a Bear
- This creative activity lets little ones choose and design their own cuddly friend to take home
- Indoor soft play area
- Kids will love bouncing, crawling and climbing around the indoor soft play area.
Start your search…
Other parks nearby...
Frequently asked questions
The park is flat.
Is the park wheelchair friendly? Yes, the park is flat, and all areas are suitable for guests with wheelchairs. Our holiday homes are all on flat ground too. Wheelchairs can be hired from Byw Bywyd (Living Life) at byw-bywyd.co.uk or on 01286 830101.
Access There's disabled access to our reception area and main complex.
How long would it take you to walk from the furthest point in the park to facilities? 10 minutes.
Accommodation areas suitable for guests with disabilities Areas close to the facilities and suitable for guests with disabilities include: Iris Lane, Snowdrop Grove, Snowdon, St Davids and Crocus Lane.
Parking We have Blue Badge spaces adjacent to reception for those who need them.
Swimming pools There are five steps leading into the main indoor pool but there is a hoist available for those who require one. There's also a lift to access both pool sides. Our outdoor SplashZone is flat and even.
Changing area There is one changing room for guests with disabilities but no changing bed. For touring guests, we also have a WC and accessible shower for guests with disabilities which is a 2-minute walk to the park facilities.
Changing places Our park has changing places located within the main complex. These larger facilities include a changing bench and a hoist, designed to support people who need assistance.
Access to sea/beach Beach access to a golden, sandy beach, Black Rock Sands, which runs alongside the park is not suitable for wheelchair users due to the sand dunes. However, you can drive onto the beach for a small fee. Access is just down the road from the park.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here. *"Get great value for money at Haven..." promotional messaging
When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy 14 swimming sessions per holiday booking at the park's swimming pool facilities. Booking the Haven package will grant you access to all of the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.
2023 and 2024 breaks
Offers are for the whole family based on selected nights staying in selected grades at selected parks.
All offers are subject to availability, apply to new bookings only and cannot be used with any other voucher, discount or offer (unless otherwise stated).
These offers may be reduced or withdrawn without notice.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park
*When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy the swimming pools and the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.