Blue Dolphin Holiday ParkNorth Yorkshire YO14 9PU
Why you'll love Blue Dolphin...
We've added all the fun we could fit into a caravan holiday at Blue Dolphin Holiday Park. There's our heated indoor and outdoor pools and multi-lane water slide. Or how about a spot of freshwater fishing on our lake or a trip to the golden sand of Filey Beach?
Rain won’t stop play when our indoor SportsDrome has a Climbing Wall and a Roller Disco to enjoy. There’s no end to the fun you can have on this lovely stretch of the Yorkshire coast.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Blue Dolphin
Take a closer look at Blue Dolphin
Accommodation at Blue Dolphin
Comfortable caravans for a great getaway
Lovely lodges for an exhilarating escape
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Food and drink
The Brigghouse Restaurant
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Blue Dolphin
Blue Dolphin is surrounded by beaches galore! The park overlooks Gristhorpe Bay and is right next to the golden beach at Filey. Explore the wild moors close by or head to the fishing lake at Blue Dolphin for a spot of fishing before enjoying an evening of entertainment.
Please note: Our fishing lake is currently not accessible to wheelchair users
Scarborough SEA LIFE Sanctuary
- Indoor pool
- There’s a heated indoor pool with multi-lane water slide for guests' swimming needs whilst at Blue Dolphin, and it's equally good for a casual splash too
- Fishing lake
- Bring your rods, licence and equipment and head down for a relaxing day by the small lake where there are up to eight different swims to fish. Please note our fishing pond is currently not accessible to wheelchair users.
- The Brigghouse Restaurant
- The Brigghouse Restaurant serves delicious meals for all the family at breakfast, lunch and dinner
- There’s entertainment throughout the day and evening at Blue Dolphin for all generations, and the FunWorks amusements arcade brings a seaside favourite to the park
- Outdoor pool
- Have a splashing time in our outdoor pool
- Outdoor play areas
- Scattered around the park and always on hand to entertain your little ones.
- Soft play
- Little ones will love running around in our soft play area
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly restaurant terrace; and walking areas near to the park to make your pooches' tails wag.
- Hit real balls served by a virtual bowler, pitcher or server
- Firelighting Techniques
- Young explorers can get to grips with this age-old technique in a structured session
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Grab a paint brush and get creative with your little ones
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt
- Climbing wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- Crazy Golf
- Navigate around the holes carefully, each one is different to the last
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Kart Hire
- Put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts
- NewThe Seaside Squad
- The Seaside Squad are on-hand to keep young holidaymakers entertained, with a refreshed line-up and new shows
- Papa John's
- Enjoy a tasty Papa John's pizza takeaway on park
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Burger King®
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items at Burger King®
- Seaside Treats
- Grab all your sweets from our seaside treats stand. You’ll love the ice cream and waffles. Don’t forget to try the coffee too!
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
Start your search…
Other parks nearby...
Haven’s largest holiday park, Primrose Valley, is situated along the magnificent Yorkshire coast, where clifftop walks, and beautiful bays await.
- The Jump
- Beach access
- Seaside towns nearby
Yorkshire’s Reighton Sands holiday park offers up fun for all the family with wildlife, abundant historical interest, and beaches that stretch for miles.
- Lazy River
- Indoor pool
- Direct beach access
- The Hawkwood restaurant
You’ll be wading through the clear waters along the bays and meandering through ancient forests in no time after arriving at Thornwick Bay.
- Indoor pool
- New Boathouse and Jetty
- The Lighthouse Bar & Restaurant
- Entertainment venue and Show Bar
Escape to Thorpe Park on your holiday and experience top attractions such as historic Lincoln Cathedral and the stirring hills of the Wolds.
- Marina Bar and Stage opens by June 26th
- Slim Chickens
- Papa John's
- Adventure Village
All you need to know
See everything that makes the staycation experience so special. We've put activities, entertainment, and food all in one place for you to explore.
Our Haven package gives access to swimming pools, restaurants and entertainment shows, as well as access to book free and paid for activities, subject to availability. If you just want to use the park as a great base to explore the area, opt for a Haven Hideaway package.
Take a ramble across the wild, untamed Yorkshire Moors and then head to the rugged coast of Gristhorpe Bay all right from your holiday home in Blue Dolphin.
A lively, spacious camping site boasting incredible landscapes all around, there’s no shortage of breath-taking scenery and top attractions at Blue Dolphin camping and touring park.
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here.
*"Get great value for money at Haven..." promotional messaging
When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy 14 swimming sessions per holiday booking at the park's swimming pool facilities. Booking the Haven package will grant you access to all of the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.
2023 and 2024 breaks
Offers are for the whole family based on selected nights staying in selected grades at selected parks.
All offers are subject to availability, apply to new bookings only and cannot be used with any other voucher, discount or offer (unless otherwise stated).
These offers may be reduced or withdrawn without notice.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park
*When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy the swimming pools and the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.