Why you'll love Marton Mere...
A caravan holiday at Marton Mere Holiday Village combines stunning natural surroundings and classic coastal fun with the family. The park takes its name from the Marton Mere nature reserve it sits in, giving holiday makers a peaceful location to unwind in. There are a whole host of activities to get involved with, enticing entertainment and mouth-watering places to eat. For those who are up for some sightseeing, the famous Blackpool Pleasure Beach and Pier are only 10 minutes away.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Marton Mere
Take a closer look at Marton Mere
Comfortable caravans for a great getaway
Lovely lodges for an exhilarating escape
What's new and coming soon at Marton Mere
NERF Training Camp
NERF Training Camp
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Make a Bear
Food and drink
Boathouse Bar and Restaurant
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Marton Mere
Being just a stones-throw from popular Blackpool gives Marton Mere an amazing amount of things to do. Head to the Pleasure Beach for funfair rides and sandcastle building before a stroll down the promenade. Or stick to the park and spend hours of fun in the swimming pools and lazy river before fuelling up at the Boathouse bar and restaurant.
SEA LIFE Blackpool
Blackpool Pleasure Beach
- Indoor pool
- Splash around in our heated indoor pool
- Unlock all sorts of Entertainment at Marton Mere with pop-up shows, bingo and sing-along. All of which are constant favourites with guests and owners of all ages.
- Lazy river
- Take a whirl on the lazy river and watch the clouds drift by (open, weather permitting, between May half term - end of August bank holiday)
- Outdoor SplashZone
- An outdoor SplashZone joins the Space Bowl flume and lazy river here, giving you lots of ways to cool down in the summer
- Space Bowl flume
- It's giggles galore as the you spin around the bowl and then plop out of the middle into the water
- Boathouse Bar and Restaurant
- The Boathouse Bar and Restaurant offers a delicious and extensive selection of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes, a wide selection of hot and cold dishes plus exclusive themed-menu nights!
- Outdoor play areas
- There’s a brilliant couple of outdoor play areas for younger guests to stretch their legs and conquer whilst on their seaside staycation at Marton Mere
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly restaurant terrace; and walking areas on and off the park to make your pooches' tails wag. You can even bring well-behaved dogs into designated areas of the main restaurant.
- The Jump
- Experience a thrilling rush of adrenaline as you take one big jump onto an airbag below.
- Creative Studio
- Grab a paint brush and get creative with your little ones
- Burger King®
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items at Burger King®
- NewPapa Johns
- You can now enjoy a tasty Papa Johns pizza takeaway on park
- Archery Coaching
- Got a strong arm and steady eye? Why not become a bowman? With help from our expert instructors you’ll be firing like Robin Hood in no time. So, keep your eye keen, draw back that bow and let’s hit the bullseye!
- NewNERF Training Camp
- New and exclusive to Haven for 2023. Combine the excitement and play of paintball, together with the speed and agility of basketball and you get NERF Training Camp. Will victory be yours?
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Let your little ones get creative with making their very own pottery masterpiece. Once you've painted your item with your own design, we'll pop the pottery in the kiln to dry and you can collect them a day or two later to take home with you.
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt.
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities.
- Kart Hire
- Take a break from walking or driving around the park and put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts. Who are you going to invite on your adventure?
- NewClimbing wall
- Can you scale the heights of our climbing wall? Come along and take a crack.
- NewMake a Bear
- This creative activity lets little ones choose and design their own cuddly friend to take home
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's.
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
Start your search…
Other parks nearby...
Frequently asked questions
The overall terrain of the park is flat, with occasional inclines.
Is the park wheelchair friendly? Our medium sized park is suitable for wheelchair users as all areas of park are on flat sections with occasional inclines. We would advise using a wheelchair on our nature reserve walk during the summer months as the ground can become soft around the reserve outside of these times. Wheelchair hire is available from Millercare at www.millercare.co.uk or on 01253 764054.
Access There's disabled access to our Reception and main complex.
How long would it take you to walk from the furthest point in the park to facilities? 10-15 minutes
Accommodation areas suitable for guests with disabilities Areas suitable for guests with disabilities include Westminster and Kensington.
Parking We have Blue Badge spaces in the main complex for those who need them.
Swimming pool A manual hoist with sling is available for our indoor pool (178kg/28st is the maximum weight). There are sloping steps with a central handrail leading into the pool.
Changing area There is a disabled changing room with toilet, alarm, shower and chair (127kg/20st is the maximum weight).
Access to sea/beach Not direct. Blackpool's beach is 3 miles away.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here. *"Get great value for money at Haven..." promotional messaging
When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy 14 swimming sessions per holiday booking at the park's swimming pool facilities. Booking the Haven package will grant you access to all of the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.
2023 and 2024 breaks
Offers are for the whole family based on selected nights staying in selected grades at selected parks.
All offers are subject to availability, apply to new bookings only and cannot be used with any other voucher, discount or offer (unless otherwise stated).
These offers may be reduced or withdrawn without notice.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park
*When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy the swimming pools and the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.