We’ve got a whopper of a deal for you! Buy a holiday home and we’ll throw in your 2023 site fees for FREE.
Saving you thousands
With competitive caravan prices and finance options available, there's something for a wide range of budgets
Leap into action and grab yourself a great deal. Full terms & conditions below.
1. All the Owner-only benefits
Check out the many amazing benefits to owning a Haven holiday home. The best way to learn more about holiday home ownership at Haven is to take a tour with one of our amazing team around one of our beautiful parks. Book a visit below.
- Unlimited holidays for you and your family and the perfect place for a retreat
- Exclusive Owner-only events and activities throughout the season
- Own your own slice of Haven
- 10 x Privilege Cards, giving you 15% off in our bars, restaurants and shops
- 50% off sports and leisure activities throughout the season
- Pools, restaurants and bars and other central facilities available
- Packed programme of sports activities, parties and clubs
- Keep the grandchildren entertained when they come and visit
- Plenty to do nearby, with discounts available at selected attractions
2. Unlimited Holidays
Owning a holiday home gives you the freedom to come and go as often as you choose during the season. It really is a home away from home.
Many of our Haven parks are open for 10 months of the year between March and November.
A caravan holiday home is your very own seaside retreat that you can share with family and friends, any time the park is open.
Everything you need is right here. We have a packed entertainment schedule so you can do as much or as little as you like.
When you're not staying in your caravan, you may like the idea of letting out your holiday home to reduce running costs.
Owner-exclusive facilities, activities and deals
We have exclusive owners-only facilities at all 38 of our parks, as well as a packed programme of sports activities, parties and clubs. When you become a holiday home owner at a Haven park, you can enjoy a whole host of benefits including Owners' lounges, spas and Experience Days, plus your very own Privilege Card and up to 10 to share with your nearest and dearest to use across the park.
- Privilege discount cards for Owners and their friends and family
- Exclusive Owner-only facilities at most of our parks
- Programme of Owner-only events, activities and entertainment
- Thriving Owner communities to get involved in on and off-park
Lynne owns a static caravan at Church Farm. When her two grandchildren come to visit her, they don't feel as though they are going on holiday. The atmosphere created at the park makes them feel as though they're just visiting her at her second home! When the family come to stay, they'll be able to go almost anywhere on park and enjoy savings with their Privilege Card.
The Baggs family think they've probably got more friends down at Devon Cliffs than they do at home! And it's not hard to see why. When you're an owner at one of our parks, there's a great sense of community and there's always so much to do. If you want to get involved in owners' events and parties, you can, or you can simply enjoy the stunning sea views from your holiday home. The choice is yours.