Discover caravans and lodges for sale
Let2own and make no site fee payments until 2031!
If you're planning on buying a holiday home, sign up to Let2own on selected parks and enjoy the incredible Haven holiday home lifestyle while not making a single annual site fee payment until 2031! The yearly income you'll generate from Let2own can be offset against your annual site fees - so as long as you use Let2own to let your holiday home for a set number of weeks, you won't have to think about these costs until 2031.1 T&Cs apply
Three reasons to buy with Let2own
As well as income to offset costs making ownership more affordable, you'll benefit from:
- Your site fees and preferential income combined into an incredibly low monthly cost
- Haven Letting service covering everything from booking to post-departure cleans
- Haven commit to Let2Own until your holiday home reaches 7 years old (from manufacture)
Let us take the hassle out of letting
We'll look after the whole process for you, so you can sit back and enjoy the extra income.
- Free deep clean at the start of your letting season and carpet and upholstery washes as and when required
- Free inventory replacements throughout the letting duration
- We do post-holiday cleans and making of the beds... and all the other things you’d have to do yourself if you let it privately
- We take care of advertising through TV, partnerships, social media, online and much more!
- We'll welcome guests and provide customer service during their stay
- We've an option to sign up to a repair plan for only £195 a year
- We manage all the bookings of your holiday home
What are the requirements for Let2own?
Our friendly park team will take you through the details and calculate potential income based on the caravan(s) you're interested in during a park visit. See below for a summary of the main requirements of Let2own.2 T&Cs apply
- Let 15 weeks (8 off peak – non school holidays, 4 peak school holidays, 3 super peak – summer school holidays
- It's for new customers only
- Letting ability dependent on age and condition of holiday home
- The holiday home you purchase needs to be less than seven years old from the date of manufacture
- You are committed at the start of the year/sign up to provide the number of weeks promised
- You can “opt in” at the end of each season. If you choose not to, you won’t be able to rejoin Let2own
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodge holiday homes for sale across all 39 of our coastal parks.
100s of brand new holiday homes with fantastic savings
Incredible value for money caravans ideal for the first-time buyer
Frequently asked questions
The first year costs will be charged on a pro-rata basis.
Yes, you can amend you weeks 6 weeks prior to arrival. Any changes need to be like for like, e.g., if you want to change a week in peak it needs to be replaced with another like for like week within the same season.
Let2own is a brand-new proposition which has been launched to support new owners with managing the running costs of ownership.
We commit to buying letting weeks from you at a preferential rate, so this a yearly contractual commitment.
The commitment from you is to provide 15 letting weeks (pro-rata), this is split across three seasons: Off Peak, Peak and Super Peak. Within those seasons you can chose what weeks to sell to Haven.
Yes, the minimum is 15 weeks, however, should you want to sell more to Haven you can. Any additional weeks will be subject to availability. If you agree to more than 15 weeks this is a contractual commitment for the season.
Book a park tour with our experienced Park teams and they'll walk you through how much you can offset through Let2own.
This product is open to new customers only.
The income varies by park, date, pitch and caravan model. Our on-park Letting team can advise you on what income may be generated by different holiday home models.
It’s simple, when you sign up to Let2own, we let your new holiday home for 15 weeks in the year - 8 of which are off-peak and in return, you get to offset the guaranteed letting income against your ongoing monthly payments. We’ll even split the annual site fees into 12 equal instalments.