When you join us on a Haven holiday, all our award-winning family holiday parks will give you the warmest welcome possible. And whether they're in England, Scotland or Wales, we've made sure each one is on or near the coast, so the sound of the sea's never too far away.
We love every one of our parks. They're dotted around the UK's top resorts, most spectacular landscapes and sandiest beaches. And we've filled them with activities and entertainment to keep the whole family happy. That includes our splash-tastic heated indoor and outdoor pools, all kinds of family fun – from archery to zip wires – and entertainment for all ages.
Seaside fun for all
The choice is yours
Part of something big
We're part of Bourne Leisure Ltd, who also own Warner Leisure Hotels and Butlin's Resorts. Bourne began over 40 years ago, with one caravan park. The company's been growing and growing ever since – and now it's the largest privately-owned holiday operator in the UK. In 2000 Bourne bought the Rank Group Holidays Division, which included us at Haven. Over the last 10 years, Bourne's investment programme has led to new accommodation, landscaping, luxury spas, golf courses, adventure golf, and amazing updates to our pools, with flumes, water slides and huge spinning Space Bowls.
View the Bourne Leisure Tax Strategy as a PDF.
We're on a mission
- From the warmest welcome to the see you again soon, our mission is to give our guests a great time, with memories that last a lifetime.
- Whether holidaymakers or holiday home owners, we dedicate every day and night to our guests' delight.
- We are Bourne Leisure, where guests feel great, where our teams can thrive and where service is our passion.
How are we doing it?
- We delight our guests by understanding and consistently exceeding their expectations. We innovate and invest to improve our facilities, our environments and our service.
- We nurture a high-performance culture where everyone's contribution is recognised, where talent thrives and rewarding careers are built.
- We strive to be better, dedicated to continuously improving the consistency and efficiency of the service we deliver.
- We act with integrity and care, creating a safe and secure environment for our guests and our team, and acting as good neighbours in our communities.
- We are all Bourne together - in the work we do and the knowledge we share. We are many people and one great team.
Who will benefit?
- Our holidaymakers and holiday home owners - who will trust us, value us and return to us - because they love the memorable experiences we help to create.
- Our team - who find it inspiring and fulfilling to work here - and are proud to say so.
- Our communities - where we are welcomed and valued.
- Our shareholders - who see us as the sector's best place to invest for secure, sustainable, year-on-year growth.
At a glance
Award-winning holiday parks
Ways to contact us
You can send us a letter directly to our Head Office at the following address:
1 Park Lane
Making a booking
To make a booking please call:
0333 202 5262
(Lines open 9am-9pm Mon-Sun)
To talk about an existing booking please call:
0333 200 2525
(Lines open 9am-7pm Mon-Fri)
Please remember to include your booking reference number and the changes you would like to make.
For a promotion booking please call: 0333 200 2535.
Adapted caravans please call:
0333 202 5260
(Lines open 9am-9pm Mon-Sun)
Changed your address details?
If you are looking to update your postal address we will need a signed letter, please send us your new address to:
1 Park Lane
Even though we'll do all we can to give you a fantastic holiday, things do sometimes go wrong. Here's what to do if you need to complain:
1. If there's something wrong with your accommodation or holiday, tell the Reception Team at the park straightaway so we can try to put things right. Claims may be reduced or rejected if we have not been given the opportunity to put matters right or investigate your concerns.
2. If your holiday is over and you're still unhappy, please, within 14 working days of your departure date, either click here and fill in the form as instructed or, if you prefer to write to us, send a letter to: Guest Relations, Haven, 1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL. The form and the letter must be completed/written by you (the lead guest) as you're the person we made this agreement with. Please make sure you write your booking reference number on your letter and include your daytime and evening phone numbers.
3. We will contact the park to find out what happened, and we'll try to write back to you within 14 working days of receiving your completed form or letter.