Why our guests love Thorpe Park...
Thorpe Park is neatly positioned at the mouth of the Humber River, only down the road from Cleethorpes and Mablethorpe, two of the greatest seaside destinations the UK has at its disposal. This is a great park to recharge your batteries with the picturesque Lincolnshire countryside giving you a scenic backdrop. Touring and camping is a real pleasure here, with 120 pitches welcoming guests with tents all the way up to motorhomes. This dedicated space is only a short walk from the main facilities on the park, giving you maximum convenience as well as comfort.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Thorpe Park
Take a closer look at Thorpe Park
Accommodation at Thorpe Park
What's new and coming soon at Thorpe Park
Aerial Adventure Max
Grass Head Creations
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Mini Aerial Adventure
9-hole Golf and Pitch 'n' Putt
Food and drink
The Carousel Restaurant
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Thorpe Park
A nine-hole golf course magnificently compliments the coastal landscape at Thorpe Park. You’ll be steps from mile upon mile of sandy beach, ideal for a relaxing escape. There are no less than four dining venues to indulge at, and for a day out, the options are endless. The Cleethorpes Coast Light Railway is one of the world’s oldest of its kind.
Direct beach access
Cleethorpes Coast Light Railway
- NewAdventure Village
- The Adventure Village is home to adrenalin-fuelled activities and play areas for adventurous fun; and the outdoor stage area brings a lively atmosphere and is a great place to sit in the fresh air and enjoy a drink or a tasty treat.
- Lazy river
- Relax in the lovely Lazy River when the weather's warm
- Heated pool
- Enjoy Thorpe Park’s heated indoor swimming pool. It’s great for a workout or little splash with the loved ones!
- Outdoor flume
- During the warmer months, there’s a fantastic aqua outdoor area dominated by a magnificent space bowl flume
- Outdoor SplashZone
- Get ready to get drenched! The kids will enjoy the wet and wild thrills of the SplashZone here
- The Carousel Restaurant
- The Carousel Restaurant offers a wide range of dishes and family favourites to satisfy all tastebuds. Don't fancy food? Stop by and unwind with a refreshing drink instead.
- Touring area
- The touring area is just 5 minutes' walk from the main park facilities
- Wash block
- Conveniently located for you to freshen up, our heated wash blocks have accessible WCs/ showers and baby changing facilities. There's also a family room and two covered dishwashing areas.
- Fishing lakes
- Head to Thorpe Park’s perfect freshwater fishing lakes - don't forget to bring your rod and licence!
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms, and they can share your pitch with you for just £1 per dog, per night (up to two dogs per pitch). Your pooches' tails will wag over the dog-friendly beach and restaurant terrace; walking areas on and off the park, and the Bark Yard, Haven's doggy obstacle course
- NewAerial Adventure Max
- Haven's first double storey Aerial Adventure gives the ultimate aerial experience
- Firelighting Techniques
- Young explorers can get to grips with this age-old technique in a structured session
- NewThe Jump
- The feeling as you jump off the 6m high platform is amazing - totally scary and thrilling at the same time
- Grass Head Creations
- Make your own cute little grass head at our Grass Head Creations
- NewClimbing wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- Seaside Slime
- Endless fun as kids make their own slime with colours, glitter and much more
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Let your little ones get creative with making their very own pottery masterpiece
- NewMini Aerial Adventure
- Your little ones put their agility to the test on the Mini Aerial Adventure
- NewCrazy Golf
- Take on a colourful and zany set of obstacles designed to challenge (and make you go a little crazy)
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities
- Kart Hire
- Put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs
- Burger King®
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items at Burger King®
- Papa John's
- Enjoy a tasty Papa John's pizza takeaway on park
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- Seaside Treats
- Grab all your sweets from our seaside treats stand. You’ll love the ice cream and waffles. Don’t forget to try the coffee too!
- Box Bar
- Enjoy a refreshing drink while watching some outdoor entertainment or just watching the kids tackling an activity.
Other parks nearby...
More from Haven
Everything you need to about touring and camping before and during your stay with us on one handy page.
Our Haven Promise is part of every booking and you don't need to do a thing. From booking flexibility to our super high cleaning standards, we've got you covered.