Thorpe Park Touring and CampingLincolnshire DN35 0PW
Why you'll love Thorpe Park...
Thorpe Park is neatly positioned at the mouth of the Humber River, only down the road from Cleethorpes and Mablethorpe, two of the greatest seaside destinations the UK has at its disposal. This is a great park to recharge your batteries with the picturesque Lincolnshire countryside giving you a scenic backdrop. Touring and camping is a real pleasure here, with 120 pitches welcoming guests with tents all the way up to motorhomes. This dedicated space is only a short walk from the main facilities on the park, giving you maximum convenience as well as comfort.
A temporary venue will host entertainment at Thorpe Park whilst the new Marina Bar and Stage is completed.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Thorpe Park
Take a closer look at Thorpe Park
TP - Slim Chickens (Matterport)
- No continental Tourers permitted
- Gazebos/event shelters not permitted
Accommodation at Thorpe Park
Pitch up perfectly with us
What's new and coming soon at Thorpe Park
Marina Bar and Stage opens by June 26th
Aerial Adventure Max
Grass Head Creations
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Mini Aerial Adventure
9-hole Golf and Pitch 'n' Putt
Food and drink
The Carousel Restaurant
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Thorpe Park
A nine-hole golf course magnificently compliments the coastal landscape at Thorpe Park. You’ll be steps from mile upon mile of sandy beach, ideal for a relaxing escape. There are no less than four dining venues to indulge at, and for a day out, the options are endless. The Cleethorpes Coast Light Railway is one of the world’s oldest of its kind.
Direct beach access
Cleethorpes Coast Light Railway
- Coming soonMarina Bar and Stage opens by June 26th
- We're incredibly excited to announce that our state-of-the-art entertainment hub, the Marina Bar and Stage, is almost ready to hit the spotlight! This incredible venue is due to launch by June 26th.
- NewSlim Chickens
- Serving up chicken with a side of Blues music, Slim Chickens is now available on park.
- NewAdventure Village
- The Adventure Village is home to adrenalin-fuelled activities and play areas for adventurous fun; and the outdoor stage area brings a lively atmosphere and is a great place to sit in the fresh air and enjoy a drink or a tasty treat.
- Lazy river
- Relax in the lovely Lazy River when the weather's warm. The Lazy River will be from 26th May until 3rd September (weather permitting) this season.
- Heated pool
- Enjoy Thorpe Park’s heated indoor swimming pool. It’s great for a workout or little splash with the loved ones!
- Outdoor flume
- During the warmer months, there’s a fantastic aqua outdoor area dominated by a magnificent space bowl flume. In 2023, this will be from 26th May until 3rd September (weather permitting).
- Outdoor SplashZone
- Get ready to get drenched! The kids will enjoy the wet and wild thrills of the SplashZone here
- The Carousel Restaurant
- The Carousel Restaurant offers a wide range of dishes and family favourites to satisfy all tastebuds. Don't fancy food? Stop by and unwind with a refreshing drink instead.
- Touring area
- The touring area is just 5 minutes' walk from the main park facilities
- Wash block
- Conveniently located for you to freshen up, our heated wash blocks have accessible WCs/ showers and baby changing facilities. There's also a family room and two covered dishwashing areas.
- Fishing lakes
- Head to Thorpe Park’s perfect freshwater fishing lakes - don't forget to bring your rod and licence!
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms, and they can share your pitch with you for just £1 per dog, per night (up to two dogs per pitch). Your pooches' tails will wag over the dog-friendly beach and restaurant terrace; walking areas on and off the park, and the Bark Yard, Haven's doggy obstacle course
- NewAerial Adventure Max
- Haven's first double storey Aerial Adventure gives the ultimate aerial experience
- Firelighting Techniques
- Young explorers can get to grips with this age-old technique in a structured session
- NewThe Jump
- The feeling as you jump off the 6m high platform is amazing - totally scary and thrilling at the same time
- Grass Head Creations
- Make your own cute little grass head at our Grass Head Creations
- NewClimbing wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- Seaside Slime
- Endless fun as kids make their own slime with colours, glitter and much more
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Let your little ones get creative with making their very own pottery masterpiece
- NewMini Aerial Adventure
- Your little ones put their agility to the test on the Mini Aerial Adventure
- NewCrazy Golf
- Take on a colourful and zany set of obstacles designed to challenge (and make you go a little crazy)
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities
- Kart Hire
- Put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs.
- Burger King®
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items at Burger King®
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- Seaside Treats
- Grab all your sweets from our seaside treats stand. You’ll love the ice cream and waffles. Don’t forget to try the coffee too!
- Box Bar
- Enjoy a refreshing drink while watching some outdoor entertainment or just watching the kids tackling an activity.
- NewNew park development - rare spaces available
- The park’s popular lakeside communities that offer easy access to the park's main facilities are set to expand in 2023. Spaces are limited! Find out more and get in touch.
Other parks nearby...
Golden sands camping and touring park is your host for non-stop family fun, from a Blue Flag award-winning to the nature reserves.
- Indoor pool
- Adventure Village
- Quayside Café Bar
- Fishing lake
- Indoor pool
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- New arcade
- Beach nearby
Make Thornwick Bay touring and camping park your base to explore the amazing Yorkshire coast and country, from the Moors to the bays.
- New Boathouse and Jetty
- Entertainment venue and Show Bar
- Dogs welcome
- Outdoor spaces
The dramatic natural landscapes and top attractions of Yorkshire are yours to embrace right from Reighton Sands camping and touring park.
- Lazy River
- The Hawkwood restaurant
- Direct beach access
More from Haven
There's no shortage of Haven touring sites with 17 to choose from stretching up and down the UK coastline. Find out more here.
Thorpe Park hosts a fantastic range of caravans to make any holiday stay in Lincolnshire a special one. We particularly recommend our Prestige and Platinum models.
Ambling walks through the countryside and refreshing coastal breezes, it’s all a stone’s throw away when you own a holiday home in Thorpe Park.
Have any questions? Take a look at the our nifty touring and camping online directory. You'll find information on check-in, pitch sizes and much more here.
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park