A holiday home at Combe Haven means your very own seaside retreat in the UK's sunniest county
Not only are we the sunniest park, but our location is bright too with the beaches at Camber and St Leonards nearby, perfect for sunbathing or paddling in the sea. Our holiday homes spread out across the hillside so you can gaze across at the boats bobbing in the English Channel. There's lots of fun to be had too, with our indoor and outdoor pools, SportsDrome, family pitch and putt. You can pull up a sunlounger on a relaxing getaway or whizz down our SpaceBowl flume – the choice is yours!
Many of our static caravans are privately owned by people like you. Our owner exclusive parties and get-togethers are great chances to unwind, meet other owners and become part of the unique Combe Haven community. You'll also get some fantastic owner benefits for you and your family:
- 15% off everything you buy on park with your Privilege Card
- 1/2 price sports & leisure activities
- Entry into all park venues
- An exclusive owners’ lounge
- Owners’ spa facilities & gym
- An ever-changing schedule of exclusive owners’ events, parties & our Wine Club
- Enjoy privilege discounts on holidays at all of our Haven parks
We have all the information you could need on caravan ownership at Combe Haven.