We're protecting your booking and your holiday with our Haven Promise Guarantee
Our Haven Promise means we've got you covered. And you don't need to do a thing – it's part of every booking. From no quibble refunds and booking flexibility, to our super high cleaning standards. Things are tough right now, but you can book your next great escape without a worry, with our Haven Promise.
We're also pleased to announce that we've been ranked 3rd Best Travel Company by Money Saving Expert for overall experience in their Covid refunds survey.
What is covered?
Our Haven Promise means you're covered if:
1. We can't offer the full experience you booked including activities, entertainment and facilities
2. The park has to close
3. The UK Government restricts travel
4. You can't travel, or don't feel safe travelling
Simply complete the form during your refund window - this is between 28 days and 3 days prior to arrival.
For full details, please read our No Quibble Refund FAQ
Self-isolating? Don’t feel safe? New Government restrictions? Or you just can’t make it? Whatever the reason, you’ll get a refund, no questions asked with our Coronavirus Book with Confidence Guarantee.
If you see your holiday at a lower price later on, we'll give you the difference back
To make life even easier, you can reserve your holiday today for as little as £30, and pay for the rest later in instalments.
We hold our holiday homes to such exceptionally high cleaning standards, we’ll even give you a refund if you don’t agree with our Caravan Cleanliness Guarantee
Holiday without a worry
The Coronavirus Book with Confidence Guarantee means you can change your break - with no admin fees - and automatically applies to all existing and new bookings for 2021 and 2022, you don't need to do anything. In relation to Coronavirus you are covered for the following:
1. Transfer your holiday to new dates in 2021 and 2022, with no admin fees*
2. If you don't know your new dates, we will apply your original booking payment against a future break, again, with no admin fees*
3. Cancel break and receive a full refund
Just complete the form during the guarantee change window period and our team will be delighted to help you.
*Please refer to our terms and conditions below for more information.
Our best prices guaranteed
We guarantee that the price you pay for your holiday is the best when booking directly with us. However, if you find the same holiday you booked for less which is sold directly via Haven, we'll refund the difference. The Price Promise does not apply to bookings made with third parties. T&Cs can be found further down the page.
Spread the cost with monthly payments
No need to pay for everything now. Our monthly payment plan lets you spread the cost of your holiday interest free.
Caravan Cleanliness Guarantee
If, on arrival at your holiday home, you find it is not cleaned to the high standards we expect you will receive a full, no-quibble refund* for the cost of your holiday.
To meet the standards that we set, we would love the opportunity to clean your holiday home again, so that you can carry on enjoying your getaway. But, if you feel this is not possible, we understand.
Whether you continue your holiday or return home you will receive a full, no-quibble refund for the cost of your holiday.
Please contact Reception straight away if you're unhappy with the cleanliness standards.
2021 Stay+Play holiday offers
Summer School Holidays from £749
Book now for a fun-filled stress-free 7 night Summer School Holiday
June breaks from £149
Jump into holiday mode with sun, sand and sea breezes
Self-catering offers terms and conditions
Book for 2021
2021 Summer School Holidays from £549; for the whole family based on 7 night breaks staying in selected grades on a Stay+Play holiday at selected parks on 16 July 2021.
2021 June breaks from £119; for the whole family based on 4 night breaks staying in selected grades on a Stay+Play holiday at selected parks on 7 and 14 June 2021.
Please check your personalised payment plan at the time of booking for confirmation. Any bookings made within 10 weeks of arrival require payment in full at time of booking.
Terms and conditions apply:
These offers can be withdrawn at any time. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, group bookings, third party discount or voucher and must be booked direct with Haven. Extra discounts are additional savings which you can combine with Haven's general offers at the point of booking and will be added on after all other discounts have been taken into account. It is not possible to add extra discounts once a booking has already been confirmed.
All offers are subject to availability and apply to new 2021 bookings only. Full Haven holidays terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions
£30 deposit is taken at time of booking, then your first monthly payment will be taken on the 1st of the following month and the 1st of every month thereafter. This option is not available on touring and camping.
The alternative to the monthly payments, is to pay in full or to pay an initial deposit of £60 at the time of booking and then the outstanding balance which will be due by 10 weeks prior to arrival. Touring and camping bookings require a £25 deposit payable at time of booking.
If prior to your holiday start date, you see your holiday at a lower price, contact us and one of our advisors will apply any adjustment to your booking if the price seen remains available. The refund is subject to the holiday being for the same park, arrival date, duration, accommodation type and there still being availability to book. Offers through third-party promotions are excluded.
Caravan Cleanliness Guarantee
1. In the unlikely event that the accommodation fails to meet these interior cleaning standards, you should report this to a member of our Holiday Reception team at Reception within 4 hours of your arrival window. A member/s of our cleaning/management team will inspect the accommodation with you to review the issue whilst maintaining social distancing protocols. Failure to contact Holiday Reception within 4 hours of arrival invalidates HCCG.
2. What is covered by HCCG: a failure to adequately clean the oven, fridge or microwave; carpets not vacuumed; toilet, bathroom or shower not adequately cleaned; dirty guest linen; or unemptied bins.
3. What is not covered by HCCG; interior wear and tear; interior maintenance issues; missing items of inventory; external appearance of the caravan; general signs of age of accommodation; and location of the accommodation on the park.
4. HCCG covers all accommodation booked directly with Haven. Accommodation booked privately is not covered by HCCG as the booking agreement is between the guest and the private letting Owner, not with Haven. *Any refund will be processed and paid to you within 28 days of your holiday start date.
1. The 'refund window' allows any transfer or cancellation within the period of 28 days and 3 days prior to arrival.
2. Should UK Government advice significantly change in the 3 days prior to arrival, we will reactivate the Guarantee for you.
3. All other booking terms and conditions remain unchanged.
4. You choose to amend your holiday to different dates, should your new holiday be cheaper than your existing booking, we will refund the difference. If you don't know your new dates, we will apply your original booking payment against a future break, with no additional fees, should your new holiday be more expensive you will need to pay the difference at time of booking.
5. If you choose to cancel your holiday, you can only do this by calling us, refunds will take up to 28 days to process.
6. The Coronavirus Book with Confidence Guarantee is available until further notice.
7. If you have held your monies with us as your break was affected by Coronavirus, this credit can be used against any holiday in 2021 and 2022. The booking for the holiday must be made within 12 months of the credit being available.
Haven Holiday Protection is a separate offer and remains available at the same time as this Guarantee.
For full terms and conditions click here