Thorpe Park Holiday ParkLincolnshire DN35 0PW
Why you'll love Thorpe Park...
Thorpe Park is the ticket to a terrific time with the loved ones. There are thrills like the brand new action-packed Adventure Village, the smashing outdoor Space Bowl flume, coupled with places to kick back and relax like the lovely lazy river. Play a round or two on the nine-hole golf course with the family or take some time to cast out on our fishing lake and recharge in the peaceful surroundings. Whatever way you choose to spend your holiday, a good time is guaranteed at Thorpe Park. The Lazy River will be from 26th May until 3rd September (weather permitting) this season.
A temporary venue will host entertainment at Thorpe Park whilst the new Marina Bar and Stage is completed.
Start planning your Great British break
What's at Thorpe Park
Take a closer look at Thorpe Park
Accommodation at Thorpe Park
Comfortable caravans for a great getaway
Lovely lodges for an exhilarating escape
What's new and coming soon at Thorpe Park
Aerial Adventure Max
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Food and drink
The Carousel Restaurant
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Thorpe Park
Direct beach access
Cleethorpes Coast Light Railway
- Coming soonMarina Bar and Stage
- A state-of-the-art entertainment hub, the Marina Bar and Stage will be set for Summer 2023.
- Coming soonSlim Chickens
- Serving up chicken with a side of Blues music, Slim Chickens wings its way onto park this Spring 2023.
- NewAdventure Village
- The Adventure Village is home to adrenalin-fuelled activities and play areas for adventurous fun; and the outdoor stage area brings a lively atmosphere and is a great place to sit in the fresh air and enjoy a drink or a tasty treat.
- Lazy river
- Relax in the lovely Lazy River when the weather's warm. The Lazy River will be from 26th May until 3rd September (weather permitting) this season.
- The Carousel Restaurant
- The Carousel Restaurant offers a wide range of dishes and family favourites to satisfy all tastebuds. Don't fancy food? Stop by and unwind with a refreshing drink instead.
- Park walks
- Explore the park at your own pace with a park wall. Choose your favourite spot from the lakes, golf course, nature reserve, beach or the conservation area?
- Outdoor flume
- During the warmer months, there’s a fantastic aqua outdoor area dominated by a magnificent space bowl flume. In 2023, this will be from 26th May until 3rd September (weather permitting).
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach and restaurant terrace; walking areas on and off the park, and a Bark Yard, Haven's doggy obstacle course, to make your pooches' tails wag.
- Fishing lakes
- Head to Thorpe Park’s perfect freshwater fishing lakes - don't forget to bring your rod and licence!
- Sports Range
- Work on your Robin Hood skills with our archery sports range
- Indoor pool
- Make a splash whatever the weather with our heated indoor pool
- NewAerial Adventure Max
- Haven's first double storey Aerial Adventure gives the ultimate aerial experience
- NewThe Jump
- The feeling as you jump off the 6m high platform is amazing - totally scary and thrilling at the same time
- Golf course
- There are a range of golfing spaces to visit at Thorpe Park but the nine-hole par 34 course is the gem in the collection.
- NewClimbing wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- Firelighting Techniques
- Young explorers can get to grips with this age-old technique in a structured session
- Bring your rod and license and relax by the fishing lakes
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Let your little ones get creative with making their very own pottery masterpiece
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities
- Burger King®
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items at Burger King®
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- Seaside Treats
- Grab all your sweets from our seaside treats stand. You’ll love the ice cream and waffles. Don’t forget to try the coffee too!
- Box Bar
- Enjoy a refreshing drink while watching some outdoor entertainment or just watching the kids tackling an activity.
Start your search…
Other parks nearby...
Mile upon mile of golden sandy beaches, great dunes of the Humber Estuary and the rolling hills of the Wolds, all a stone’s throw from Golden Sands.
- Indoor pool
- Adventure Village
- Quayside Café Bar
- Fishing lake
You’re not too near to the hustle and bustle or too far from the fun when you choose a break at Skegness Holiday Park, a fantastic park that’s ripe for making memories that last a lifetime.
- Indoor pool
- Beach nearby
- Dogs welcome
- Indoor Pool
You’ll be wading through the clear waters along the bays and meandering through ancient forests in no time after arriving at Thornwick Bay.
- Indoor pool
- New Boathouse and Jetty
- The Lighthouse Bar & Restaurant
- Entertainment venue and Show Bar
Yorkshire’s Reighton Sands holiday park offers up fun for all the family with wildlife, abundant historical interest, and beaches that stretch for miles.
- Lazy River
- Direct beach access
- The Hawkwood restaurant
All you need to know
Our Haven package gives access to swimming pools, restaurants and entertainment shows, as well as access to book free and paid for activities, subject to availability. If you just want to use the park as a great base to explore the area, opt for a Haven Hideaway package.
See everything that makes the staycation experience so special. We've put activities, entertainment, and food all in one place for you to explore.
Ambling walks through the countryside and refreshing coastal breezes, it’s all a stone’s throw away when you own a holiday home in Thorpe Park.
Thorpe Park is a great base to park up or pitch up and access Lincolnshire’s finest offerings for both coast and country.
Our Haven Promise is part of every booking and you don't need to do a thing. From booking flexibility to our super high cleaning standards, we've got you covered.
Find out everything you need to know about our new arrival and check-in process.
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
Haven Promise - for full terms and conditions please click here.
*"Get great value for money at Haven..." promotional messaging
When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy 14 swimming sessions per holiday booking at the park's swimming pool facilities. Booking the Haven package will grant you access to all of the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.
2023 and 2024 breaks
Offers are for the whole family based on selected nights staying in selected grades at selected parks.
All offers are subject to availability, apply to new bookings only and cannot be used with any other voucher, discount or offer (unless otherwise stated).
These offers may be reduced or withdrawn without notice.
*Images are just a representation and what's featured may differ by park
*When booking your holiday, choose the Haven package to access and enjoy the swimming pools and the entertainment shows at this park. This package will also allow you to book any of the free and paid for activities on park, subject to availability.