Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
What do our Owners love?
There are many benefits to owning a Haven holiday home. If you’d like to learn more about holiday home ownership at Haven, get in touch with any questions or request a digital brochure.
- Own your own slice of Haven
- Exclusive Owner-only events and activities throughout the season
- 10 x Privilege Cards, giving you 15% off in our bars, restaurants and shops
- 50% off sports and leisure activities throughout the season
- Unlimited holidays for you and your family and the perfect place for a retreat
Owning a holiday home gives you the freedom to come and go as often as you choose. It really is a home from home. Many of our Haven parks are open for 10 months of the year between March and November, so whether you want to stay for three days or three weeks, it's fine with us.
A caravan holiday home is your very own seaside retreat that you can share with family and friends, any time you like. Everything you need is right here, so there's no need to even unpack when you arrive. We have a packed entertainment schedule so you can do as much or as little as you like.
And when you're not staying in your caravan, you may like the idea of letting out your holiday home to reduce running costs.
- Pools, restaurants and bars and other central facilities available
- Packed programme of sports activities, parties and clubs
- Keep the grandchildren entertained when they come and visit
- Plenty to do nearby, with discounts available at selected attractions
Get away from it all
We have static caravans for sale at 38 of our holiday parks, each in enviable locations. Our parks sit either on or near the coast. Many are a stroll away from a traditional seaside town. Others are surrounded by mountains. We've chosen some of the prettiest spots in the UK – and we've made sure our parks fit in with the surrounding landscape.
Quieter pitches further away from the central facilities are available on most of our parks and we have some great options available to Owners that prefer to keep themselves to themselves when they're relaxing on park.
All of our parks have great central facilities, where you'll find a selection of restaurants and bars, that'll help quench your thirst or hunger after a long day out and about, discovering the local area.
- Beautiful park locations along the UK coastline
- Many parks are a stone's throw away from a beautiful beach
- Restaurants and bars are there when you need them
- Holiday homes are a perfect base to explore the local area from
Owner exclusive benefits
We have exclusive owners-only facilities at all 38 of our parks, as well as a packed programme of sports activities, parties and clubs. When you become a holiday home owner at a Haven park, you can enjoy a whole host of benefits including Owners' lounges, spas and Experience Days, plus your very own Privilege Card.
You'll receive up to 10 Privilege Cards (including your own) to share with your nearest and dearest to use right across the park, so you can spread the savings around to multiply the fun.
Access to all venues and facilities
15% off purchases on the park
Half price sports and leisure activities
50% off launderette tokens
- Privilege discount cards for Owners and their friends and family
- Exclusive Owner-only facilities at all of our parks
- Programme of Owner-only events, activities and entertainment
- Thriving Owner communities to get involved in on and off-park
Exclusively for owners
Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
Dance the night away and make memories with family and friends to last a lifetime at our annual Summer Ball.
Enjoy a leisurely swim and take advantage of private swim times just for owners.
Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
Are you up for the quiz night challenge? We hold various quiz nights throughout the year, a fun night for you and your families.
Work up a sweat and keep active in our private gym, exclusively for owners.
Lynne owns a static caravan at Church Farm. When her two grandchildren come to visit her, they don't feel as though they are going on holiday. The atmosphere created at the park makes them feel as though they're just visiting her at her second home! When the family come to stay, they'll be able to go almost anywhere on park and enjoy savings with their Privilege Card.
The Baggs family think they've probably got more friends down at Devon Cliffs than they do at home! And it's not hard to see why. When you're an owner at one of our parks, there's a great sense of community and there's always so much to do. If you want to get involved in owners' events and parties, you can, or you can simply enjoy the stunning sea views from your holiday home. The choice is yours.