Caravans for sale at AllhallowsKent ME3 9QD
Why you'll love Allhallows...
Our caravans for sale at Allhallows are just the ticket to family memories that last a lifetime. Conveniently located close to London and situated on the stunning Thames Estuary, Allhallows is home to some of the finest features in the Haven family. Two swimming facilities, a fishing lake and a crazy golf course, to name just a few. Start your ownership journey in this corner of Kent today.
Don't miss out!
Buy a holiday home and we’ll throw in your 2023 site fees for FREE. Saving you thousands! And with competitive prices and a finance option available, there’s something for a wide range of budgets. Download a brochure to learn more about Allhallows and holiday home availability.
What's at Allhallows
Take a closer look at Allhallows
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodges currently for sale across all 38 of our beautiful parks.
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at Allhallows
New park development - secure your space
Marina Bar and Stage
Mini Aerial Adventure
Food and drink
Food and drink
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Allhallows
Kent is a beautiful county with plenty of things to see and do. Take a trip to Upnor Castle, an impressive Elizabethan fort by a riverside village or pack a picnic and head to traditional seaside town, Herne Bay. Back on the park, there’s a schedule of exciting activities to try and heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools to enjoy.
Slough Fort nearby
The Hop Farm Family Park
- Make a splash in the heated indoor or outdoor pools.
- Adventure Village
- The new Adventure Village has created a welcoming and lively central area to the park, as well as providing adrenalin-fuelled activities for all. Take part in an activity, relax and watch the action or check out a show on the outdoor stage.
- Fishing lake
- Fishing enthusiasts will make the most of this pretty one-acre lake with 21 swims and one other suitable for wheelchair users. It's well stocked with bream, carp, perch and tench so relax and fish, fish fish!
- Coming soonNew park development - secure your space
- So many exciting attractions have recently opened at Allhallows in 2022 with more to come in 2023. Rare spaces have become available to own a caravan at this wonderful holiday park. Find out more by getting in touch with our team today.
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly estuary beach and restaurant terrace; walking areas on and off the park, and a Bark Yard, Haven's doggy obstacle course, to make your pooches' tails wag.
- Outdoor play areas
- There's a couple of play areas dotted around the park and they're perfect for entertaining your little ones
- Crazy golf
- Grab a club and see if you can tackle our crazy golf course
- Food and drink
- The Huffkin of Hoo is our rural-style restaurant, it's named after a Kent breakfast bap! It serves a range of delicious classics throughout the day and there’s free Wifi throughout, even on the terrific terrace! For food to eat out or back at the caravan, Cook's Fish and Chips and the new Burger King®Pod have you covered.
- NewAerial Adventure
- Feel on top of the world as you navigate our aerial adventure course
- NewMarina Bar and Stage
- A state-of-the-art entertainment hub, the Marina Bar and Stage is now open!
- NewAdventure Village
- From play areas to thrill-seeking activities, there's so much to do in our Adventure Village.
- NewBurger King® Pod
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items from our Burger King® "walk-through" Pod
- NewCook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- Papa John's
- Enjoy a tasty Papa John's pizza takeaway on park
- NewThe Jump
- Experience a thrilling rush of adrenaline as you take one big jump onto an airbag below.
- NewClimbing wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- NewMini Aerial Adventure
- Your little ones put their agility to the test on the Mini Aerial Adventure
- Fishing lake
- Enjoy a day fishing on our one-acre lake trying to catch bream, carp, perch and trench
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities
- Kart Hire
- Put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts
- Box Bar
- Enjoy a refreshing drink while watching some outdoor entertainment or just watching the kids tackling an activity.
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs
- ExclusiveWine Club
- Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Day Trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveLive Acts
- Throughout the year we look forward to entertaining you with various live acts to suit everyone.
- ExclusiveEnd Of Season Party
- We close the season with a fantastic farewell party, the icing on top of a wonderful season.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Swim
- Enjoy a leisurely swim and take advantage of private swim times every morning from 8-9am just for owners.
- ExclusiveQuiz Night
- Are you up for the quiz night challenge? We hold various quiz nights throughout the year, a fun night for you and your families.
Enquiries0333 202 1460
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Allhallows?
Other parks nearby...
Immerse yourself on the classic British Seaside holiday with the Victorian pleasure pier and soft sandy beaches right from your own holiday home.
- Owner's leisure
- Coastal location
- Fishing lake
Rich with historic places of interest and surrounded by amazing scenery, with a holiday home at Combe Haven you couldn’t be in a better spot.
- Mash and Barrel
- Owners' facilities
Stunning Sussex is the perfect place to explore historic towns and cities and escape to the coast from your holiday home on Church Farm.
- Beach access
- Mash and Barrel
- Lagoon nearby
Adventure awaits when you buy a holiday home at Hopton with miles of beautiful walking routes, friendly village and coastal scenery.
- Beach access
- A second indoor pool
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
*Free 2023 site fees when you buy a Haven holiday home
Offer is applicable to new customer purchases made through Haven from 20 January 2023, completing by 31 December 2023.
Offer excludes part-exchanges or private sales. Available on new & pre-owned holiday homes at the following selected parks only; Allhallows, Berwick, Burnham-on-Sea, Craig Tara, Far Grange, Haggerston Castle, The Orchards, Thorpe Park, Skegness (excluding pitches under 32ft) and Wild Duck.
A credit equivalent to the value of your site fees due in 2023 will be applied to your account balance on completion of your purchase for use against your running costs e.g. utilities, after-sale add-ons e.g storage boxes or site fees. It cannot be applied to your purchase or refunded in cash.
Subject to availability and status. Deposit required. Access to your holiday home is subject to park opening times.
Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, discount, or promotion. Offer may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Full site fees will be payable for subsequent years.
Images are shown for representational purposes. Parks cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.