Why our owners love Allhallows...
Our caravans for sale at Allhallows are just the ticket to family memories that last a lifetime. Conveniently located close to London and situated on the stunning Thames Estuary, Allhallows is home to some of the finest features in the Haven family. Two swimming facilities, a fishing lake and a crazy golf course, to name just a few. Start your ownership journey in this corner of Kent today.
Free 2023 site fees - when you buy a Haven holiday home at this park. Full terms and conditions
Search for your dream holiday home
What's at Allhallows
Take a closer look at Allhallows
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at Allhallows
Mini Aerial Adventure
Food and drink
Food and drink
Cook's Fish & Chips
Bertie's Ice Cream
Things to do near Allhallows
Kent is a beautiful county with plenty of things to see and do. Take a trip to Upnor Castle, an impressive Elizabethan fort by a riverside village or pack a picnic and head to traditional seaside town, Herne Bay. Back on the park, there’s a schedule of exciting activities to try and heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools to enjoy.
Slough Fort nearby
The Hop Farm Family Park
Enquiries0333 202 1460
- Make a splash in the heated indoor or outdoor pools.
- Adventure Village
- The new Adventure Village has created a welcoming and lively central area to the park, as well as providing adrenalin-fuelled activities for all. Take part in an activity, relax and watch the action or check out a show on the outdoor stage.
- Fishing lake
- Fishing enthusiasts will make the most of this pretty one-acre lake with 21 swims and one other suitable for wheelchair users. It's well stocked with bream, carp, perch and tench so relax and fish, fish fish!
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly estuary beach and restaurant terrace; walking areas on and off the park, and a Bark Yard, Haven's doggy obstacle course, to make your pooches' tails wag.
- Outdoor play areas
- There's a couple of play areas dotted around the park and they're perfect for entertaining your little ones
- Crazy golf
- Grab a club and see if you can tackle our crazy golf course
- Food and drink
- The Huffkin of Hoo is our rural-style restaurant, it's named after a Kent breakfast bap! It serves a range of delicious classics throughout the day and there’s free Wifi throughout, even on the terrific terrace! For food to eat out or back at the caravan, Cook's Fish and Chips and the new Burger King®Pod have you covered.
- NewAerial Adventure
- Feel on top of the world as you navigate our aerial adventure course
- NewAdventure Village
- From play areas to thrill-seeking activities, there's so much to do in our Adventure Village.
- NewBurger King® Pod
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items from our Burger King® "walk-through" Pod
- NewCook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- Papa John's
- Enjoy a tasty Papa John's pizza takeaway on park
- NewThe Jump
- Experience a thrilling rush of adrenaline as you take one big jump onto an airbag below.
- NewClimbing wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- NewMini Aerial Adventure
- Your little ones put their agility to the test on the Mini Aerial Adventure
- Fishing lake
- Enjoy a day fishing on our one-acre lake trying to catch bream, carp, perch and trench
- Junior Segways
- Kids can master our junior Segways and show off their skills
- Bug Hunt
- Let kids get closer to creepy crawly nature at our bug hunt
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities
- Kart Hire
- Put your pedal power to the test with a ride on one of our karts
- Box Bar
- Enjoy a refreshing drink while watching some outdoor entertainment or just watching the kids tackling an activity.
- Mini Market
- For your everyday essentials, meals and hot snacks to last minute souvenirs
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveWine Club
- Enjoy a drink (or two) and sample some excellent wines from all over the world - you're bound to find a new favourite.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Day Trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveLive Acts
- Throughout the year we look forward to entertaining you with various live acts to suit everyone.
- ExclusiveEnd Of Season Party
- This year has flown by, so make sure you join us as we close the season with this fantastic farewell party.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Swim
- Enjoy a leisurely swim and take advantage of private swim times every morning from 8-9am just for owners.
- ExclusiveQuiz Night
- Are you up for the quiz night challenge? We hold various quiz nights throughout the year, a fun night for you and your families.