Caravans for sale at Thorpe ParkLincolnshire DN35 0PW
Why you'll love Thorpe Park...
Occupying a quiet stretch of the lovely Lincolnshire coast, the future occupants of our caravans for sale at Thorpe Park will join a thriving holiday home community. Close to Cleethorpes town centre and neighbours with the North Sea, this coastal paradise is just the ticket to a new life as an owner with us.
A temporary venue will host entertainment at Thorpe Park whilst the new Marina Bar and Stage is completed.
Don't miss out!
Buy a holiday home and we’ll throw in your 2023 site fees for FREE. Saving you thousands. And with competitive prices and a finance option available, there’s something for a wide range of budgets. Download a brochure to learn more about Thorpe Park and holiday home availability.
What's at Thorpe Park
Find your holiday home
Browse the complete range of caravans and lodges currently for sale across all 38 of our beautiful parks.
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at Thorpe Park
Aerial Adventure Max
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Food and drink
The Carousel Restaurant
Bertie's Ice Cream
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Thorpe Park
Family fun is on the menu at Thorpe Park! Thrill seekers will love spinning around the Space Bowl Flume in the outdoor pool, and chill seekers can float along the lazy river. Action-packed activities including the Leap of Faith, Zip Wire and Climbing Wall will be an exciting addition to a well-deserved break.
Direct beach access
Cleethorpes Coast Light Railway
- Coming soonMarina Bar and Stage
- A state-of-the-art entertainment hub, the Marina Bar and Stage will be set for Summer 2023.
- Coming soonSlim Chickens
- Serving up chicken with a side of Blues music, Slim Chickens wings its way onto park this Spring 2023.
- Coming soonNew park development - secure your space
- Imagine waking up every day, just a short walk away from a beautiful sandy beach? Buy a caravan at our new development at the newly extended Heron area of the park and you can just do that. Get in touch with our team to find out more.
- NewAdventure Village
- The Adventure Village is home to adrenalin-fuelled activities and play areas for adventurous fun; and the outdoor stage area brings a lively atmosphere and is a great place to sit in the fresh air and enjoy a drink or a tasty treat.
- Owner facilities
- The Barn Owners Lounge is a beautiful and private space to get a drink and relax after a hard morning... relaxing in in the owners-only sauna and steam room!
- Fishing lakes
- The freshwater fishing lakes are packed with a variety of fish, common carp, golden rudd, mirror carp and tench to name a few. With 20 swims there's space for all, and it's a beautiful place to fish or watch the wildlife.
- Golf course
- There are a range of golfing spaces to visit at Thorpe Park. A nine-hole par 34 course is joined by pitch and putt and an awesome Crazy Golf and a crazy set of holes to entertain you.
- Heated pool
- Enjoy Thorpe Park’s heated indoor swimming pool. It’s great for a workout or little splash with the loved ones!
- Outdoor flume
- During the warmer months, there’s a fantastic aqua outdoor area dominated by a magnificent space bowl flume. In 2023, this will be from 26th May until 3rd September (weather permitting).
- Lazy river
- Relax in the lovely Lazy River when the weather's warm. The Lazy River will be from 26th May until 3rd September (weather permitting) this season.
- Park walks
- Explore the park at your own pace with a park wall. Choose your favourite spot from the lakes, golf course, nature reserve, beach or the conservation area?
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach and restaurant terrace; walking areas on and off the park, and a Bark Yard, Haven's doggy obstacle course, to make your pooches' tails wag.
- NewAerial Adventure Max
- Haven's first double storey Aerial Adventure gives the ultimate aerial experience
- NewClimbing wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- NewCrazy Golf
- Take on a colourful and zany set of obstacles designed to challenge (and make you go a little crazy)
- NewThe Jump
- Experience a thrilling rush of adrenaline as you take one big jump onto an airbag below.
- Firelighting Techniques
- Young explorers can get to grips with this age-old technique in a structured session
- Bring your rod and license and relax by the fishing lakes
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Let your little ones get creative with making their very own pottery masterpiece
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities
- The Carousel Restaurant
- The Carousel Restaurant offers a wide range of dishes and family favourites to satisfy all tastebuds. Don't fancy food? Stop by and unwind with a refreshing drink instead.
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Burger King®
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items at Burger King®
- Seaside Treats
- Grab all your sweets from our seaside treats stand. You’ll love the ice cream and waffles. Don’t forget to try the coffee too!
- Box Bar
- Enjoy a refreshing drink while watching some outdoor entertainment or just watching the kids tackling an activity.
- ExclusiveOwners' Entertainment Venue
- We have lots of fun, weekly events taking place in our entertainment venue.
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveOwners' Gym
- Work up a sweat and keep active in our private gym, exclusively for owners.
- ExclusiveOwners' Fishing Lake
- Our lakes on the park are perfect for fishing enthusiasts.
- ExclusiveSummer Spectacular
- Dance till you drop and make memories with family and friends at our annual Summer Spectacular.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Day Trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveEnd Of Season Party
- We close the season with a fantastic farewell party, the icing on top of a wonderful season.
Enquiries0333 202 1460
How much does it cost to own a holiday home at Thorpe Park?
Other parks nearby...
With a holiday home in Golden Sands, you’ll have the perfect spot to explore magnificent Lincolnshire’s natural beauty and rich history.
- Beach nearby
- Adventure Village
You’re not too near to the hustle and bustle or too far from the fun when you choose a break at Skegness Holiday Park, a fantastic park that’s ripe for making memories that last a lifetime.
- Indoor pool
- Beach nearby
- Dogs welcome
- Boating lake
This peaceful, caravan owners-only park sits proudly on the Yorkshire coast, benefiting from sea views and quaint coastal towns nearby.
- Golf course
- Fishing lake
- Beach access
Take all the time you want to stroll across sweeping stretches of sand and much-loved resorts like Scarborough from your holiday home at Thornwick Bay.
- Indoor pool
- New Boathouse and Jetty
- New park development - rare spaces available
- Outdoor spaces
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to the Haven newsletter to receive announcements plus other Haven news and special offers.
*Free 2023 site fees when you buy a Haven holiday home
Offer is applicable to new customer purchases made through Haven from 20 January 2023, completing by 31 December 2023.
Offer excludes part-exchanges or private sales. Available on new & pre-owned holiday homes at the following selected parks only; Allhallows, Berwick, Burnham-on-Sea, Craig Tara, Far Grange, Haggerston Castle, The Orchards, Thorpe Park, Skegness (excluding pitches under 32ft) and Wild Duck.
A credit equivalent to the value of your site fees due in 2023 will be applied to your account balance on completion of your purchase for use against your running costs e.g. utilities, after-sale add-ons e.g storage boxes or site fees. It cannot be applied to your purchase or refunded in cash.
Subject to availability and status. Deposit required. Access to your holiday home is subject to park opening times.
Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, discount, or promotion. Offer may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Full site fees will be payable for subsequent years.
Images are shown for representational purposes. Parks cannot be used as a permanent residence. Haven Leisure Ltd (t/a Haven) is registered in England (No. 01968698) and is a FCA appointed representative of Bourne Leisure Limited. Bourne Leisure Ltd is registered in England (No. 04011660) and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Services Register No. 312847) as a credit broker and insurance distributor. Registered office: One Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.