Why our owners love Thorpe Park...
Occupying a quiet stretch of the lovely Lincolnshire coast, the future occupants of our caravans for sale at Thorpe Park will join a thriving holiday home community. Close to Cleethorpes town centre and neighbours with the North Sea, this coastal paradise is just the ticket to a new life as an owner with us.
Free 2023 site fees - when you buy a Haven holiday home at this park. Full terms and conditions
Search for your dream holiday home
What's at Thorpe Park
Exclusively for owners
What's new and coming soon at Thorpe Park
Aerial Adventure Max
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Food and drink
The Carousel Restaurant
Bertie's Ice Cream
Cook's Fish & Chips
Things to do near Thorpe Park
Family fun is on the menu at Thorpe Park! Thrill seekers will love spinning around the Space Bowl Flume in the outdoor pool, and chill seekers can float along the lazy river. Action-packed activities including the Leap of Faith, Zip Wire and Climbing Wall will be an exciting addition to a well-deserved break.
Direct beach access
Cleethorpes Coast Light Railway
Enquiries0333 202 1460
- NewAdventure Village
- The Adventure Village is home to adrenalin-fuelled activities and play areas for adventurous fun; and the outdoor stage area brings a lively atmosphere and is a great place to sit in the fresh air and enjoy a drink or a tasty treat.
- Owner facilities
- The Barn Owners Lounge is a beautiful and private space to get a drink and relax after a hard morning... relaxing in in the owners-only sauna and steam room!
- Fishing lakes
- The freshwater fishing lakes are packed with a variety of fish, common carp, golden rudd, mirror carp and tench to name a few. With 20 swims there's space for all, and it's a beautiful place to fish or watch the wildlife.
- NewNew pitches now available!
- These brand-new pitches are filling up fast. Enquire now if you want to join our owners community in a peaceful part of the park.
- Golf course
- There are a range of golfing spaces to visit at Thorpe Park. A nine-hole par 34 course is joined by pitch and putt and an awesome Crazy Golf and a crazy set of holes to entertain you.
- Heated pool
- Enjoy Thorpe Park’s heated indoor swimming pool. It’s great for a workout or little splash with the loved ones!
- Outdoor flume
- During the warmer months, there’s a fantastic aqua outdoor area dominated by a magnificent space bowl flume
- Lazy river
- Relax in the lovely Lazy River when the weather's warm
- Park walks
- Explore the park at your own pace with a park wall. Choose your favourite spot from the lakes, golf course, nature reserve, beach or the conservation area?
- Dogs welcome
- We welcome dogs with open arms! There's a dog-friendly beach and restaurant terrace; walking areas on and off the park, and a Bark Yard, Haven's doggy obstacle course, to make your pooches' tails wag.
- NewAerial Adventure Max
- Haven's first double storey Aerial Adventure gives the ultimate aerial experience
- NewClimbing wall
- Got a head for heights? See if you can scale our mighty climbing wall
- NewCrazy Golf
- Take on a colourful and zany set of obstacles designed to challenge (and make you go a little crazy)
- NewThe Jump
- Experience a thrilling rush of adrenaline as you take one big jump onto an airbag below.
- Firelighting Techniques
- Young explorers can get to grips with this age-old technique in a structured session
- Bring your rod and license and relax by the fishing lakes
- Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
- Let your little ones get creative with making their very own pottery masterpiece
- Den Building
- Kids create their own hideaway as they learn about den building and other nature activities
- The Carousel Restaurant
- The Carousel Restaurant offers a wide range of dishes and family favourites to satisfy all tastebuds. Don't fancy food? Stop by and unwind with a refreshing drink instead.
- Bertie's Ice Cream
- Nothing beats an ice cream on holiday so make sure you stop by Bertie's to pick up a cool, delicious treat (or two!)
- Cook's Fish & Chips
- Enjoy the unmistakable taste of the coast with delicious fish & chips from Cook's
- Burger King®
- Pick up mouth-watering burgers and more signature menu items at Burger King®
- Papa John's
- Enjoy a tasty Papa John's pizza takeaway on park
- Seaside Treats
- Grab all your sweets from our seaside treats stand. You’ll love the ice cream and waffles. Don’t forget to try the coffee too!
- Box Bar
- Enjoy a refreshing drink while watching some outdoor entertainment or just watching the kids tackling an activity.
- ExclusiveOwners' Entertainment Venue
- We have lots of fun, weekly events taking place in our entertainment venue.
- ExclusiveOwners' Lounge
- Exclusive to our owner's community, chill out and catch up with other owners over a cuppa.
- ExclusiveOwners' Gym
- Work up a sweat and keep active in our private gym, exclusively for owners.
- ExclusiveOwners' Fishing Lake
- Our lakes on the park are perfect for fishing enthusiasts.
- ExclusiveSummer Ball
- Dance the night away and make memories with family and friends to last a lifetime at our annual Summer Ball.
- ExclusiveOwner Only Day Trips
- Let's spend a day at the seaside or explore local attractions and events.
- ExclusiveEnd Of Season Party
- This year has flown by, so make sure you join us as we close the season with this fantastic farewell party.