Arrivals from 3 July - 5 July 2020

With the uncertainty around the ongoing situation with Covid-19 and in line with guidance from the Government, we have taken the very difficult decision to extend the temporary closure of our parks to holidaymakers until Sunday 5 July 2020.

We understand how disappointing this will be, but we feel it is the right thing to do for the wellbeing of our guests and our team at this incredibly difficult time.

What happens next?

As you will no longer be able to holiday with us as planned, we will be in touch with you in the coming weeks to give you the option to either move your holiday to another date or receive a full refund.

In order to manage this as quickly as possible, we will be contacting affected holidaymakers by EMAIL as follows:

Arrival dateWhen you'll receive your email
Arrivals from 3 July - 5 July inclusive 28 May

It will take us several weeks to complete this process in full, so we would like to ask for your patience. We appreciate that everyone will be keen to have their holiday booking dealt with as soon as possible but with such a large volume of guests affected by this news, we ask that you wait to be contacted as per the above schedule before getting in touch.

All affected holidaymakers are offered the same options:

£50 food and drink voucher

1. Enjoy a Credit towards a holiday later in 2020 or for 2021 

We hope you will choose to rearrange your holiday with us for later in 2020 or anytime in 2021 with no amendment fee. PLUS you'll receive a £50 Food and Beverage voucher to spend on park. This credit can be used against any holiday in 2020 or 2021 and the booking for the holiday must be made within 12 months of the credit being available. Please note that if your break is more expensive than the one you originally booked, we will ask you to pay the difference and if it is less than you paid initially, we will of course refund the difference. 


2. A full refund 

We appreciate that the current situation may mean that you need a full refund on your holiday and there will be no cancellation fee.

Coronavirus FAQs