Get back to nature at this stunning Yorkshire country park by the sea
This beautiful park is set in the lush green Yorkshire countryside and sits on part of the stunning Flamborough Cliff’s nature reserve. You can spot puffins and other wildlife from one of our bird-hides or nearby at Bempton Cliffs. Some of our caravans for sale are right on the edge of the cliff, giving you wonderful views out to sea. The park has recently undergone a whole host of improvements and updates, with lots of exciting new activities and features to keep you and your family entertained during your time here.
Many of our static caravans are privately owned by people like you. Our owner exclusive parties and get-togethers are great chances to unwind, meet other owners and become part of the unique Thornwick Bay community. You'll also get some fantastic owner benefits for you and your family:
- 5% off everything you buy on park with your Privilege Card
- 1/2 price sports & leisure activities
- Entry into all park venues
- An exclusive owners’ lounge with terrace
- An ever-changing schedule of exclusive owners’ events, parties & our Wine Club
We have all the information you could need on caravan ownership at Thornwick Bay.