Breathtaking sea views and an easy going atmosphere help create the ideal seaside retreat
Our laid-back holiday park is a real refuge overlooking the picturesque New Quay Harbour and Cardigan Bay. From our clifftop position, it’s an easy walk down a sloping woodland trail to a beautiful sandy beach where you can also spot dolphins. Surrounded by rolling hills and woodland, we’ve planted lots of trees on our park – so you’ll soon discover hidden spots and grassy glades to blow off the cobwebs and get away from it all. Best of all, there are views over this renowned rugged coastline from almost every holiday home.
Many of our static caravans are privately owned by people like you. Our owner exclusive parties and get-togethers are great chances to unwind, meet other owners and become part of the unique Quay West community. You'll also get some fantastic owner benefits for you and your family:
- 15% off everything you buy on park with your Privilege Card
- 1/2 price sports & leisure activities
- Entry into all park venues
- An exclusive owners’ lounge with terrace
- An ever-changing schedule of exclusive owners’ events, parties & our Wine Club
We have all the information you could need on caravan ownership at Quay West.