Tucked away in a prime location on the East Lothian coast, Seton Sands is surrounded by stunning scenery and immaculate golf courses
The sites and sounds of Edinburgh are only 30 minutes away, yet Seton Sands lies in picturesque countryside overlooking the Firth of Forth. Small and peaceful, our beautifully landscaped park provides a relaxing setting with plenty of green space and room to roam. All our caravans for sale are close to the nearby sandy beach, while some of our holiday homes are next to a miniature lake with water features.
Many of our static caravans are privately owned by people like you. Our owner exclusive parties and get-togethers are great chances to unwind, meet other owners and become part of the unique Seton Sands community. You'll also get some fantastic owner benefits for you and your family:
- 15% off everything you buy on park with your Privilege Card
- 1/2 price sports & leisure activities
- Entry into all park venues
- An exclusive owners’ lounge and garden
- An ever-changing schedule of exclusive owners’ events, parties & our Wine Club
We have all the information you could need on caravan ownership at Seton Sands.