A great seaside location, stunning views and a beautiful sandy beach
Sandy beaches, captivating views of the Isle of Arran and emerald world-famous golf courses, it’s easy to see why Craig Tara is such a popular park. Our sloping terrain means that many of our caravans for sale have views over the Firth of Clyde. You can spend hours in your favourite spot, watching oyster catchers duck and dive. You'll soon see what inspired poet Robert Burns who was born just five minutes away.
Many of our static caravans are privately owned by people like you. Our owner exclusive parties and get-togethers are great chances to unwind, meet other owners and become part of the unique Craig Tara community. You'll also get some fantastic owner benefits for you and your family:
- 15% off everything you buy on park with your Privilege Card
- 1/2 price sports & leisure activities
- Entry into all park venues
- An exclusive owners’ lounge
- Owners’ pool & sauna
- An ever-changing schedule of exclusive owners’ events, parties & our Wine Club
We have all the information you could need on caravan ownership at Craig Tara.