Terms & conditions
• It is recommended that activities are booked and allocated prior to arrival on park as we may have limited availability on park, particularly during busy periods.
• Activities are subject to availability and may vary from park to park.
• Guests must arrive 5 minutes prior to the start of the session as Health and Safety briefings are given.
• Please arrive 5 minutes prior to activity commencing, we are keen to ensure you are fully briefed prior participating.
• If you are late, and have missed the safety briefing, for your own safety you may not be able to take part in the session.
• If you wish to cancel an activity, that's fine, we understand your plans change please give us 24 hours notice and we will happily provide a refund.
• If you have purchased your Activity Bundle prior to arrival and you wish to cancel, then please call customer services to discuss, pre purchased activity bundles are non refundable on park.
• Unfortunately if you miss your session we are unable to transfer you to another session or offer a refund.
• If the weather is bad and we can't run an activity for this or some other reason, we'll always offer you an alternative.
• Our Activity Bundles come in 12 and 24 passes. Some activities will require more than one pass per person who takes part.
• Purchase an Activity Bundle online at least 7 days before your arrival. The further ahead you buy your bundle, the better your chances of redeeming them for the activities you desire. If you forget to buy beforehand, you may be able to purchase activities on the park on a pay-as-you-go basis, subject to availability.
• The company reserve the right to cancel any activity at any time, where possible we will transfer to another session, or an alternative activity.
• The Team Member/Coach has the overall responsibility of health and safety of the activity and can stop the session or ask a participant to leave at any time. In this case no refund will be given.
• Family Roller Disco: It is the responsibility of the parent or guardian to supervise their child/children.
• Bike & Kart Hire: The Company reserves the right to hold entertainment passes as well as a deposit. Persons hiring bikes or karts will be held responsible for any damage caused, and will be liable for all costs the damage incurs.
* Age restrictions apply on some activities and the majority of activities available are for the over 8’s. Activity Bundles are strictly subject to availability.