Striking beaches, wide open countryside and traditional candy floss charm
The UK's first ever holiday park is next to a long sandy beach and surrounded by farmland. Wherever your holiday home is at Caister-on-Sea, you'll be close to grassy playgrounds, five-star facilities and our award-winning fish-and-chip shop. We've got indoor and outdoor pools, family slides, a climbing wall, crazy golf and a zip wire, plus lots more to keep you and your family entertained.
Many of our static caravans are privately owned by people like you. Our owner exclusive parties and get-togethers are great chances to unwind, meet other owners and become part of the unique Caister-on-Sea community. You'll also get some fantastic owner benefits for you and your family:
- 15% off everything you buy on park with your Privilege Card
- 1/2 price sports & leisure activities
- Entry into all park venues
- An exclusive owners’ lounge
- Owners’ swimming times
- An ever-changing schedule of exclusive owners’ events, parties & our Wine Club
We have all the information you could need on caravan ownership at Caister-on-Sea.