Set on the edge of the Lake District National Park get ready for some spectacular views
Surrounded by craggy mountains and sparkling lakes, you’ll soon see why the Lake District is adored by many. Our 150-acre holiday park is just 20 minutes from Lake Windermere – it really is a stunning setting amid these idyllic landscapes. Some of our caravans for sale have beautiful views of the bay. Others overlook the hills of the Lake District. Or maybe you’d prefer a holiday home near our new lake or golf course?
Many of our static caravans are privately owned by people like you. Our owner exclusive parties and get-togethers are great chances to unwind, meet other owners and become part of the unique Lakeland community. You'll also get some fantastic owner benefits for you and your family:
- 15% off everything you buy on park with your Privilege Card
- 1/2 price sports & leisure activities
- Entry into all park venues
- An exclusive owners’ lounge with terrace
- Owners’ spa, gym & pool
- An ever-changing schedule of exclusive owners’ events, parties & our Wine Club
We have all the information you could need on caravan ownership at Lakeland.