Set in the heart of a protected nature reserve but with views of Blackpool Tower, you'll enjoy the variety
Marton Mere is named after the large mere – or lake – next door. Crammed with birds, butterflies and wildlife this is a nature reserve not to be missed. Just a 10-minute drive (or tram ride) away from Blackpool you get the best of both worlds. Beyond the beaches, there’s the beautiful Lancashire countryside to explore. Our park is pretty big on entertainment, too.
Many of our static caravans are privately owned by people like you. Our owner exclusive parties and get-togethers are great chances to unwind, meet other owners and become part of the unique Marton Mere community. You'll also get some fantastic owner benefits for you and your family:
- 15% off everything you buy on park with your Privilege Card
- 1/2 price sports & leisure activities
- Entry into all park venues
- An exclusive owners’ lounge with terrace
- Owners’ spa, gym & pool
- An ever-changing schedule of exclusive owners’ events, parties & our Wine Club
We have all the information you could need on caravan ownership at Marton Mere.