Full Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 21 years or over except employees of Haven and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or administration of the prize draw.
- If you purchase a new Haven holiday home (excluding part-exchange sales) between 28 June 2019 and 1 September 2019 (inclusive), and the purchase has completed by 30 September 2019, you will be automatically entered into the prize draw. (NB: the winner must: (i) still be a Haven holiday home owner at the time of travel; (ii) be up to date with any site fees and utility bills; and (iii) be available to stay for 4 nights and travel between 24 July and 8 August 2020).
- There will be ONE winner who will be selected by random draw performed by a computer process on 7 October 2019.
- The winner will receive:
- return economy flights to Tokyo for up to FOUR people from a London airport;
- 4 nights' 3* accommodation (bed and breakfast) for up to FOUR people (2x twin rooms);
- airport transfers from Tokyo airport to accommodation / accommodation to Tokyo airport as relevant;
- Metro, Keio and JR travel passes for public transport between Olympic venues for FOUR people for duration of trip;
- 4x official event tickets per person (NB: (i) a full itinerary will be provided on confirmation of the prize; (ii) Olympic event tickets are non-transferable and must not be swapped or traded either before or during the trip to Tokyo; (iii) Haven reserves the right to change the individual events included within the prize if necessary due to events outside its control; and (iv) the winner and their guests must be eligible to attend sporting events and not be on any register or banning order);
- an official Team GB merchandise pack for the winner;
- £1,000 spending money for the winner.
- Any additional costs incurred in relation to the prize are to be covered at the winner's / guest's expense, including any travel within the UK.
- Team GB Live (operated by Sports Travel & Hospitality Group Limited) is the official Team GB travel provider and will be helping to orchestrate the prize. Whilst there will be official 'Team GB Live' support and assistance at each of the relevant venues (accommodation, events etc), the winner and their guests will be responsible for their own travel and itinerary within Tokyo, once they have arrived at their accommodation. Haven is not responsible for any events missed by the winner or their guests whilst in Tokyo and will not provide replacement tickets in this instance.
- The winner will be notified w/c 7 October 2019 by email and / or contact telephone number provided when purchasing the Haven holiday home.
- The winner will have FOURTEEN days to respond / confirm their prize. If the prize has not been confirmed by this time, Haven reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve next in line from the original draw.
- Once the winner has responded / confirmed their prize, Haven will provide further instructions as to when and how the prize can be redeemed.
- All guests of the winner under the age of 18 at time of travel must have parental / guardian consent.
- All costs incurred by obtaining time off work or study to take part in the promotion are the responsibility of the winner / guests. Haven accepts no responsibility for any costs incurred.
- Names, passport and any other relevant details e.g. VISAs, for all people travelling must be confirmed to teamgb@Haven.com by 6 January 2020. If confirmation isn't provided by this date the relevant places will be lost.
- The winner and their guests must not have any limitations upon their ability or rights to travel to and from Tokyo. Haven is not responsible for ensuring the winner or their guests' ability to travel and is not responsible for any costs incurred should entry be refused by passport control or the country's authorities. All passport, VISA, vaccinations, medical and travel insurance requirements are the sole responsibility of the relevant winner/guest.
- Winners and guests take full responsibility for any risks associated with traveling to and from Tokyo. Winners and guests must consider any travel advice from the British Government to ascertain if there are any issues with potential travel. Whilst Haven can advise and recommend, they are not responsible for any loss or damage incurred by the winner or guests that arises from them not following British Government travel advice or being unable to redeem their prize due to a British Government travel warning.
- Travel partners including airlines and hotels may take measures they deem necessary to ensure the safety of the winner and their guests. The winner is liable for any damages or fines caused by the winner or their guests due to unreasonable behaviour or any elicit activities.
- The prize is as stated and is non-exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered. The winner can transfer the prize to a family member, but identification will be required from both the winner and the transferee as proof of the right to transfer. Haven reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value if circumstances beyond Haven's control makes it necessary to do so. Haven will not substitute any alternate prize or cash equivalent where a winner fails to redeem the prize for any reason.
- Haven's decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Haven must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, Haven will send the surname and county of the winner to anyone who emails email@example.com or writes to Team GB at Haven, 1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead HP2 4YL (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in Condition 2. If you object to either your surname or county being published or made available, please contact Haven by email at teamGB@haven.com. In such circumstances, Haven must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Haven reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Haven reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Haven, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by Haven's negligence, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. The winner's statutory rights are not affected.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material.
- The winner's personal data and the winner's guests' personal data (names, telephone numbers and email addresses) will be shared with 'Team GB Live' to fulfil the winner's prize - we will not use it for any other purpose without authorisation. See also Condition 18 regarding the announcement of winners.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Bourne Leisure Limited of 1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL (company number 04011660) ("Haven").
With ownership at Haven, everyday feels like a winning day. No rules, no schedules and no stress. Owners not only benefit from spectacular seaside locations, but a whole heap of perks and privileges, from 15% off* in our bars, restaurants and shops, to exclusive owner events and facilities.
With a low deposit, low APR and monthly payment options, it's more affordable than you think.
Here's the lovely Lynne, one of our many happy owners giving a glimpse into her ownership lifestyle. Lynne is an owner at Church Farm Holiday Park, one of our 38 holiday parks sprinkled along the Great British coast, in some truly stunning spots. Your holiday home gives you the freedom to choose your own holiday time. Whether you're looking to enjoy more 'me time', more family adventures, or just looking for the perfect getaway, we can offer you a home from home in a location that's right for you.