Arrange a visit
Make it your own
Holiday home ownership from only £225* per month
Here's your chance to take in the views from your very own holiday home, without an eye-watering upfront price-tag. When you buy your perfect place at Haven you can choose to pay it off little by little. You could have your very own home from just £225* per month, a coastal hideaway that you and your family will still be exploring for years to come.
How does it work?
- Choose your holiday home and put down a low deposit of £3,000 or 15% of the total price (whichever is greater)
- You can pay off the rest with a low interest rate of just 6.9% APR
- Pay us back in equal monthly payments (from just £225)
- If you use our Help to Buy scheme we'll take £6,000 off your purchase price
- Then sign up to our Simply Letting service to offset the price: you just need to make £2,000 each year, for the first three years*
We're lowering the hurdle until 30 April
Up to £2,000 off a holiday home**
We want to make it easier to get started on owning your dream holiday home. For a start, we've got payment plans where you can put down an initial deposit, then pay the rest in monthly, low-interest payments. Until 30 April we'll even lend a helping hand with your deposit too. We'll contribute up to £2,000 towards your deposit, depending on the price of the caravan you've set your heart on.
- We'll contribute £1,000** towards your deposit when you spend up to £30,000
- We'll contribute £1,500** towards your deposit when you spend over £30,000 and up to £50,000
- We'll contribute £2,000** towards your deposit when you spend over £50,000
''We enjoy it so much on park, the sun is always shining no matter what the weather. We have met so many people who have now become our friends, and love nothing more than meeting up with them at exclusive owner parties and events. This is a place for all the family, including the dogs who love it as much as we do!''
Lyn and Bob Harvey, owners for 14 years
''My family and I enjoy all of the activities on-site but it's the exclusive owner experience days that are extra special. They provide a taster of activities we may never have the opportunity to do, motivating us to try something new! And the opportunity to let our holiday home allows us to cover our site fees, and reduce the cost of our summer holiday.''
Michelle Meehan, owner for 3 years
''We have made so many new friends since owning our own caravan, and with such a great choice of activities our grandchildren love spending time at our holiday home!''
Mrs Allen, owner for 9 years
''We love to spend quality time as a family away from the normal everyday work and routine. We love the wildlife and nature of this park, especially the walks in the woods and building pixie houses! We love the owner events and party nights - we rarely leave the park.''
The Sims family, owners for 3 years
Holiday home ownership
Our best bits
- It's not just a holiday home, it's your home from home
- Enjoy the best spots beside the Great British seaside
- Freedom to escape whenever you like - there's no need to book
- Don't forget your four-legged friends, dogs are welcome at our parks too
- It's more affordable than ever - with a low deposit and rate of borrowing, plus our Help to Buy scheme
- A new holidaymaker letting service, helping you to make money any time you're not there
We're proud to say that our parks have achieved NCC Approved status which is a scheme launched by The National Caravan Council to make sure we give the highest quality of service and treatment to you, our guests.
The key benefits of choosing to buy from an NCC Approved park are that we will:
- Operate to industry best practice and maintain high standards of professionalism
- Provide a greater level of consumer protection than required by law
- Deal in an open, honest and fair manner
- Commit to delivering high standards of guest satisfaction and care
Arrange a visit
Terms and Conditions
*Representive finance example. Holiday home cash package price £17,995, less deposit of £3,000, give a loan amount of £14,995. 84 monthly payments of £224.03. Total charge for credit £3,820.73. Total amount payable £21,815.73 which includes the deposit amount. The interest rate is 3.64% fixed. 6.9% APR (representative).
† Please refer to our 2019 Simply Letting guide for full terms and conditions. Not available at Far Grange, Cardigan View & Garreg Wen.
^ Available on new and selected pre-owned models only. You must join our Simply Letting service for 3 consecutive years and agree to rent out your holiday home for sufficient breaks to generate a minimum letting income of £2,000 per year. For full terms visit haven.com/helptobuy.
**Offer is valid on all new and pre-owned holiday homes. Available for both new customers and part exchanges. Valid on all sales made between Tuesday 22 January and Tuesday 30 April 2019 and completed by Sunday 2 June 2019. The offer is applicable to new purchases only and cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or promotion, except for the Help to Buy scheme. Where finance is applicable, the offer applies to all lenders except Evergreen who require a minimum cash deposit of £2,000. There is no cash alternative.
Offer may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. Images are shown for representational purposes.
Bourne Leisure Limited. Registered Office: 1 Park Lane Hemel Hempstead Hertfordshire HP2 4YL. Registered in England (No.04011660). Bourne Leisure Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register No. 312847).