Find your home from home
Your own seaside retreat
Find the perfect seaside retreat to call home
Here are some top tips from our owners on how they picked their dream location.
- Make sure you choose a park that’s easy to get to, you want to make the most of your coastal retreat. 1.5 – 2 hours is ideal.
- Choose an area you love, somewhere you’ll look forward to going back to again and again.
- Involve the family in the decisions, it’ll be a place for you all to make memories together.
- Take hobbies into consideration, some parks have lakes and golf courses for keen fishermen and avid golfers.
- Does size matter? There are large parks, cosy parks, and those in-between.
Terms and conditions: ^Representative finance example. Holiday home cash package price £19,995, less deposit of £3,000, gives a loan amount of £16,995. 84 monthly payments of £253.91. Total charge for credit £4,330.33. Total amount payable £24,325.33, which includes the deposit amount. The interest rate is 3.64% fixed. 6.9& APR (representative). *A minimum of either £3,000 or 15% of the value of the holiday home, whichever is greater. Park cannot be used as a permanent residence. **Package price includes siting, connections, standard accessories, this year's entry-level site fees, water charges, rates and insurance. †Available on all new and selected pre-owned 2015-2017 holiday homes. You must join our Holiday Home Letting Service for three consecutive years and agree to rent out your holiday home for sufficient breaks to generate a minimum letting income of £2,000 per year. The breaks available to let and the associated guaranteed letting income per break is available from the park team on request. If letting income of more than £2,000 is generated in any year, we will credit any amount in excess of £2,000 to your owner's account. If you have provided us with sufficient breaks to generate letting income of £2,000 but that amount is not generated we will still credit your account with £2,000. Not available at Far Grange, Cardigan View and Garreg Wen. Subject to status and deposit criteria. Bourne Leisure Limited. Registered Office: 1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP2 4YL. Registered in England (No. 04011660). Bourne Leisure Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register No. 312847).